6

Today's monday, and let me tell you one thing that I literally hate mondays

Today's monday, and let me tell you one thing that I literally hate mondays. But anyways I get up and went to the bathroom to get ready because I've to go to school. What will all the students learn if they see their teacher being late. I quickly did my routine and get ready in a white kurti and jeans.

 I quickly did my routine and get ready in a white kurti and jeans

After applying a little mascara and lip gloss, I went downstairs.
Papa was sitting on the chair and was doing something in his phone. I went towards him and gave a side hug. "good morning papa" I wished him. He kissed on my temple and wished me back.
Mumma came and kissed my forhead and start serving me breakfast.
"Ishu, finish the juice. You should eat little more." She said.

'Always concerned about my health' i thought in my mind and face palmed.

"Mumma! Noooo!!! Plzzz" i whined which resulted in her standing up and beinging the glass of juice to my mouth.
"No Ishu! You have to finish this juice bacha, you know na your immune system is a little weak. Now finish this juice fast." Saying this she made me finish my juice.

Yeah! She's right, my immune system is a little weak. I can't even get out of my bed for 3-4 days even if it's a little fever.

After eating my breakfast, i went towards my car and started driving towards my school.

My day past like as usual giving lectures and all. Now I'm in the staff room packing my stuff because now the school is over and i can't wait to lay on my bed.

I went towards the parking and just as i was about to enter my car. My phone rang.
I picked up my phone but frowned when i saw an unknown number.
'Who is this?' Asking myself in my mind i answered the phone.

"Hello! Ishita Sharma here" I told the person who was on the other side of the phone.

But what she said made a tear left from my eye.

"This can't be possible" i whispered.
"But mam your father is in operation theater and his condition is not that good. He has been injured badly in the accident. Please come fast in the city hospital" the nurse said.

Without replying her i hanged up the phone and drove towards the hospital. In my mind there's only one thing, if something happened to papa, i will not be able to live. I have always been a 'Daddy's princess'. I remember how he always came running to me even if i got a scratch. In all the stages of life, he has been with me whether it's me playing a role in the school drama or getting sick in winters.
I was crying badly by now, with my nose red and bloodshot eyes i surely looked like a mad person. But how i look would be the last thing to pay attention to in my mind.
"Will papa be fine?" Is the question that keep roaming in my mind. I keep praying to god about him being fine while driving.