31.

My eyes flutter open when I felt sunrays coming on my face

My eyes flutter open when I felt sunrays coming on my face. Suddenly I remember that we're in Paris. And that made me open my eyes quickly.

As soon as I sat up something soft fell on my head.
As I look at it, it was a......balloon.

That's when my attention fell on the room. I gasped seeing all the room was decorated in different colors of ballons and when I turn around I saw 'Happy Birthday' on the balloon.

That's when my eyes widened and I quickly took my phone from the side table. Just as I looked at the date another gasp came from my mouth.

It's my birthday.

And i don't even remember it.

But all this decoration?

Obviously Reyansh did this.

My eye welled up with tears looking at the decoration.

He never leave a chance to make me feel the happiest.

Today's my birthday and we're in Paris.

Suddenly, sound of footsteps were heard and Ansh came into my view qith a small smile playing on his lips as he had a bouquet of flowers in his hands.

He came towards me and planted a kiss on my forhead "Happy Birthday My love."
And that's when tears of happiness start running from my eyes.

I can never get more lucky. Thank you god for sending this man in my life.

He frowned seeing my tears as a concerned and worried look made it's way on his face.

By quickly putting that bouquet on the side table he sat on the bed taking me in his lap as he hugged me tightly running his hand lightly in my hairs.

"Ishu, baby what happen? Why are you crying? Don't you like my surprise? It's alright love, we can do anything else you want. " He said worriedly wiping the tears from my eyes.

I shake my head that was pressed in his chest. "There's nothing like that. I love you so much, that I can't even explain it in words."

He lightly chuckled before pulling my face away from his chest and looking into my eyes.
"But I love you more. No arguments."