27

AUTHOR'S POV:

He was just sitting outside praying to keep his wife fine. Afterall, she is his world. He can not even imagine how he would be able to live if something happen to her.

Suddenly the door opened and a nurse came. He quickly stood up and went towards her "Is she fine?" He asked her completely panicked.
"Yes sir! She's fine." She replied and he finally sighed in relief.

"-and you can meet her now. She has woken up." She finished her sentence that made his eyes widen in surprise. His heart was beating fast and his hands were shaking.

Not wasting even a single second her dashed in the room to see his wife sitting on the bed while leaning her back.
She look at the person who entered the room and found her husband in tears. Looking at his disheveled state, his pale face, slumped shoulders, grown beard. She knew that he has not been taking care of himself.

She passed him a small smile and said "Will you not give me a hug after this long time?"

And that's when tears started flowing from his eyes. He quickly went towards her and hugged her carefully in order to not hurt her, as if his life depends on her.

Well! It does.

Tears continuously flowed from his eyes seeing his wife after so long.

Many people will call him weak for crying but he doesn't care. She makes him weak. The ruthless person who never thought he will bow before someone, let alone the thought of crying for someone is here in front of his wife who he love so much that he can't even explain it in words.

His love for her is beyond the length of universe.

"Ansh..hey...why are you crying?" Ishu rubbed his back lightly while her other hand went into his hairs to calm him.
"See, I'm okay now. Stop crying." She kissed his head.

He finally look up at her as she wiped his tears with her thumb.
"Please don't do this again. I'm begging you." He look into her eyes pleading "I can't even imagine how would I be able to live if something would've happened to you. Please don't do this again."

She slowly nodded with tears in her eyes looking at her husband's state right now. Who would've thought that he's such a softy from inside.

"It's okay now. Everything's alright." She again consoled him by joining their forheads together and he nodded.

He raise his head and kissed her forhead tightly closing his eyes in contentment that she's fine.
"I love you so much, even more than you can imagine."

"I love you too." She kissed his cheek.

Their moment disturbed by a nurse who came with some medicines.
"Mam, are you feeling alright?"

"Yes. But I wanna take a shower. I'm feeling gross." She answered with a scrunched face.
"It's okay mam afterall you were in coma since 4 months." She replied making her eyes widen.

"4 months?" She asked in shock and they both nodded.
"I can help you in the shower." The nurse said to her making her nod.

But Ishu didn't miss the caring look in her husband's eyes.
"I'll be fine. The doctor said my injuries are almost healed now." She replied to Ansh making him nod in relief.

He also went outside to inform his family about her waking up as she went into the bathroom to freshen up.

After sometime, Ishu came out from the bathroom feeling fresh only to find her husband standing there.

He quickly went towards her and helped her to the bed.

"Are you feeling any pain? Do you want anything? Should I call the doctor?" He asked holding her hand.