18

Pain is all what I'm feeling right now

Pain is all what I'm feeling right now. My head is throbbing right now, my body feels like a bug truck has driven over me and don't get me start with my throat, it's feels like I've eaten sharp nails. I woke up to see it's still night and held my head because of the intense pain. Looking at the other side where the digital clock was I saw it's 2am right now.
Suddenly bile rise up to my throat and I dashed to the bathroom, and puked in the toilet bowl. Tears came out of my eyes because of the current situation I'm in.
After a few seconds, I felt someone hold my hair back and rubbing their hands on my back in a soothing manner. And that someone I know is none other than Ansh. God! I also ruined his sleep.
I slumped down on the bathroom floor after puking my gut out and held my head with both of my hands with elbows on my knees.

"Love, you okay?" He asked me with concern dripping from his voice while removing my hands from my head and the hairs from my face.
I just shook my head not in the state to speak anything right now after this embarrassing moment of me puking in front of him. Because I know that it was all my fault ever after receiving several warnings from him not to get drenched in the rain.
But this stupid ass of mine never listen to anyone.

God! Ishu what was the need to eat extra ice cream and then soaking in the rain.
I scolded myself in my mind.

He lifted me up in his arms as if I weigh nothing and sat me on the counter.
"Do you want me to brush your teeth or you can do it yourself?" He asked with my toothbrush in his hand.
"I can do it." I whispered meekily.
He just nodded and went outside of the bathroom probably after being disgusted from seeing me like this and to make me realize my mistake. I brushed my teeth quickly and was about to wash my face when he came back.
He stood behind me and start tying my hair in a low pony tail. That's when I realize that it's a scrunchie in his hand.

"Sorry I took a long time in finding this. But your hairs are coming onto your face right now." He said kissing my head after tying my hairs.
"You're not disgusted by me?" I questioned him which made him furrow his eyebrows when he asked me back instead of answering "why would I be disgusted and that too from you ?"
"I mean-you know- the way I just puked, I thought you'd be disgusted and probably left me here to make me realize my mistake of not listening you earlier." I said to him not looking into his eyes with tears in my eyes because of mainly two reasons. First of how guilty I feel and second because of this pain.

"Why would you even think that? Huh? There's not even a single thing about you that make me feel disgusting. The only thing I just realize after seeing you is that I'm falling in love more and more deeply with you every single day. And the thing about you not listening to me then it's completely okay love, your husband is alive to take care of you. Afterall you're the only one I care for. Please don't ever say something like this again because it makes me feel like that you haven't had trust me enough till now." He said with so much determination and love that it made me tear up and sobs came out from my mouth but he took me in his arms carefully as if I'm made of glass and would break and start whispering sweet nothings in my ear to calm myself.