11

Yesterday was Haldi function and it went so well, with all the fun and laughters

All were so busy but still they spent most of the time with me so that I don't feel alone.
And now the day has come on which I'll be getting married. I'm felling so nervous and sad because now I've to leave my home where i spent all of my childhood with my family. Flashbacks from my childhood and the time i spent with my loved ones were coming back in my mind.
My makeup artist said that the makeup is finished and just when I open my eyes to look in the mirror, I'm shocked because I was looking so pretty.

Well I'm already pretty but I'm looking more gorgeous today.

Yeah!! I'm a little self obsessed too.

I'm wearing a beautiful heavy red lehenga adored with beautiful silver designing, jewellery and makeup. My hair is in a bun with some few hair strands falling on my face.
The makeup artist really did a great work.

(Her outift above)

Just then mom and dad came in my room. I stood up to face them but instead my eyes started getting watery.
Dad came and kissed my forhead gently and said "my princess has really grown up."
He also has some tears in his eyes but he's acting strong.
I hugged him tightly.
Mom came and patted my hair "Ishu, now don't cry. And what's this with all the love showing to your dad. I'm here too." She said.
I look at her and hugged her tightly.

"Okay! Now stop this because I'm getting emotional right now. Ishu do you want to drink hot chocolate?" Dad said to lighten my mood and i nodded with a small smile.

It's a kind of ritual between me and dad when we both want to spend sometime or talk with each other. We also do this when we're feeling low or happy.

Mom also joined both of us in drinking hot chocolate, just then my favourite brother came.
Note the sarcasm in my tone please.

"Mom-dad, you betrayed me. I know you love her more but atleast you should've called me even just to complete the formality." He said in a whinning tone.
We all laughed at his act and soon our family is now enjoying hot chocolate.
I really love my family. I don't know how am i gonna live without them.

After sometime we reached the venue where the function is being held.
Pooja also came in the room when I was just doing my last makeup touches.

I stood up and hugged her tightly. I don't know why but I'm feeling so emotional right now.

"I can't believe that you're getting married." She said almost whispering.
"You're saying as if I'm the only one." I replied with a small chuckle.
"You know your my best friend. I'm just so happy for you." She said with her eyes moist.

God!! She's getting emotional now. It's so rare that she's emotional. Last time she got emotional was when Virat Kohli got married to Anushka Sharma.

I hugged and said lightly with a chuckle "you're getting emotional as if I'm leaving you. Bitch! I'm getting married in the same house as you. You should be happy that even after marriage we are gonna live in the same house and we don't have to listen to the yelling of our moms for wasting our time on a movie marathon."