Chapter 5

A/N :hey gyys so hello whatsup ? liking the book ? yes then what are you waiting for go and like now and vote for my book :)
Guys one more thing, i have changed the boy's name which was parker crawford before but now it is BRIAN EDWARDS.
This to clear out any confusion.

WARNING: there are many grammatical errors so please ignore them enjoy.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I decide to sneak out to the club, despite being grounded. I get dressed in my white tanktop covered by a red leather jacket and pull on my skinny jeans. I pair the outfit with my black combat boots and wear my usual red lipstick . I slowly lifted up the window and climb , nimbly sliding down the ladder. My ferrari sits in the driveway, waiting to come alive. Hopping in and inserting the keys, the sound of the engine roaring soothes me. I speed off from the driveway and head towards the club.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
After entering the club showing my fake id i immidiately walked towards the bar craving for some drink.

"I'd like one strong shot," I say to the bartender as I lean on the bar. He nods and pours a small amount of brown liquid into a shot glass. "Here," he replies in a gruff voice. I grab the shot and gulp down the booze. Within moments i start to feel better when all my disturbing thoughts disappear into thin air "One more," I ordered. He doesn't hesitate to pour more into the shot glass. i was'nt lightweight at all i could consume loads of alcohol in my system at once.

i snatched the microphone from the huge looking dj who was boring the whole crowd ''that is some shit you are playing , now do as i say and hand me that electric guitar '' i pointed at the guitar which was lying on ground like a peice of crap waiting to be used ''and who are you ?and why should i listen to you?, just go away princesa  and let me do my work'' he spoke in his deep spanish accent ''will you just do as i say i just want to sing a song is that too much to ask for?'' i said putting my arm on his shoulder batting my eyelashes ''hmmphh fine just one song'' he handed me the guitar , i quickly snatched it from his hands and proceeded towards crowd '' hey wait whats your name ?'' the dj guy yelled over the music  '' its princesa!'' i yelled back and chuckled grabbing the mic in my hands firmly.

"Hey, everybody! I will be singing a song for you all," I announce, people started screaming and hooting 'yes'. i strummed the tune of 

Why you mad? Fix ya face

Ain't my fault y'all be jocking

(Keep up)

Players only, come on

Put your pinky rings up to the moon

Hey girls