chapter 19

Monday is here already? Im back home with all my wounds healed.

What does that mean?

Back to school .

Yayyy. *note the sarcasm*

"So who's excited for homecoming?" I groaned

Not again.

its a monday morning and oliv cant stop rambling about how she couldnt wait for homecoming and kept going on and on about how she cant decide what to wear and that we should definitely go shopping.

To be honest im not even least interested about these shitty events and dances .

"Come on cia you need to show some interest dont tell me that you are not willing to go with us I mean its our last year of high school and we cant miss anything"

She was right . As much as I couldnt wait for highschool to be over I also wanted to make it a memorable one.

"Fine we can go dress shopping after school happy now? " and there you go with the girls squealing and grabbing attention of everyone in the hallway .

"Hey there ms badass" I rolled my eyes at drew "you know you can stop calling me by that name "

"But it suits you ,really I didnt know someone could really hurt my friend's ego .you are a one cool chica ". yes people were impressed excluding the bimbos and sluts who throw themselves at brian,that I actually stood up for my reputation because no one dares to challenge brian the jerk over here "yes his ego which keeps on  getting bigger and bigger " he chuckeled softly at my statement. "So you're coming to the game ?" "Yes I have no choice" I slouched in my seat .the teacher entered the class and here we go with my first class of the day which sadly turns out to be history .

Mr.xavier literally tortures his students by giving us those repeated lectures in every class .like seriously old man you gotta teach us something  new instead of going on and on about some stupid wars everyday.

"there's a party tonight at my house I'm hosting it for my brother, he just came back from college so you up for it ?" he asked me sinking into his seat avoiding Mr,Xavier's glare

"sure why not " "cool"

.......

"I know we need to look more realistic and all but seriously I'm sick of doing these all too romantic scenes with him can't we add a little action into this play ?" I groaned reading the 3rd scene of the script and just like every other scene this one was also the lovey dovey type

"no ms ciara this play is supposed to be romantic and and I'm sorry there is no way I would ruin the whole story just because you don't want to do the romantic scenes " and here we go with that old hag making me want to punch him so bad

deep breaths cia

I dug my nails into my palm to prevent myslelf from beating the living daylights out of him .

pushing away all the violent thoughts like choking him to death I sighed in annoyance and got in my position again to rehearse for the 3rd scene

Brian bends down on his knees

reece: kayla Robinson will you be my girlfriend?

kayla: omg yes !
kayla and reece then embraces each other in their arms

"eww get away from me !" I pushed brian as soon as Mr.shawn yelled 'cut!'

"easy there girl not that I'm dying to hug you or something don't live in dreamlands " brian said ,I snorted "its not me who's living in dreamlands I know you quite enjoyed it back there not me " I said flipping my hair back ."you and I both know you're just being denial " he said not forgetting to put on his annoyingly sexy signature smirk "who do you think you are shawn mendes?"

"no I think I'm better than him " he said cockily

God this guy is so self centered .

"ohh please you are so full of yourself" I said

and turned around and walked out of the class just to be pulled back  by someone and bumping in to their chest in the process .

"you mess with me a lot "brian whispered in my ear .I felt the hair stand on the nape of my neck .but I couldn't show him that how much his closeness effects me so i just played along

I wrapped my hands around his neck.His eyes widened but quickly composed himself

and I must say he looked so cute when he was shocked

wait what!?

b efore he could spill out any more emotions, he quickly recovered and stared right into my eyes. I leaned into him, bringing my lips to his ear.

"You shouldn't have messed with me the first time we bumped into each other. You called for a war, now just watch me win it." He scoffed "we will see who wins ciara conner you just wait" with that he pushed himself off me and walked away.

.......

"I'M TOO HOT CALL A PO-LICE AND A FIRE MAN I'M TOO HOT "

I felt like my ears would start bleeding right now due to katie's horrible singing skills ,katie continued singing in her off key tone

thankgod it didn't last much longer because we reached the mall .

We barged into a fancy boutique and started looking for some nice dresses to wear on the homecoming dance .
"Come on ciara you are taking an eternity to come out" olivia groaned . i stepped out in a purple dress and quickly pulled the hem of the dress down as it was too short and very uncomfortable
"No no its too short and looks like you are trying too hard" i narrowed my eyes at her "ok go and try this one" i snathed the dress from her hands and dragged my feet inside the Changing room.

I pulled the dress over my head which was royal blue and hugged my waist perfectly,it was strapless and had a sweet heart neckline and was cinched at the waist it flowed down till my mid thigh ,just the perfect length and was very comfortable .

I looked in the mirror it was a gorgeous silk dress and the diamond belt on waist grabbed the attention and made the dress even prettier.

I stepped out showing the dress to katies anf olivia. They gasped " you look gorgeous " oliv said "you really do " katie joined . "thanks guys i think this is the dress" i looked at them expectantly " hell yes!" They both said in unison .i sighed in releif finally i can go to the food court and order myself a pizza .

I paid for the dress as the girls did the same and we proceeded towards the food court .

"So who's your date ?" I asked katie ,as we sat down after getting ourselves some food "i dont know no one has asked me yet" she shrugged "you guys remember the guy from the math class that i was crushing on?" Olivia said and we nodded

"Guess what?! He asked me out !" She exclaimed " really! That's amazing ,you are so lucky"
Katie sadly smiled "dont worry karie i know someone will ask you too i mean we have a lot of time left till the dance and im sure you will get a hot date "olivie said and we all chuckled and chatted for the rest of our day

"I had a lot of fun thankyou so much for making my day"i hugged olivia as she insisted to let her driver pick her up  "anything for you girl "olivia gave me heart warming smile and hugged katie. After we bade our goodbyes me and katie jumped in the car and i drove to her house to drop her off .
-----------••••••••-----------•••••••---------

Comment and vote guys !
Happt new year to all of you!