𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏

"Y/n! Wake up! We're gonna be late!" I heard someone yelling right next to my ear.

"Y/N!"

"Get lost!" I murmured and i lifted the pillow over my head.

"We have 10 minutes!" Sam yelled.

"What?!" I asked and I lifted my head up. My eyes were wide open while I stared at him.

"10 minutes!" Sam repeated

"Crap..." I murmured and I put random shirt and shorts on and I walked down the stairs.

"Good morning, sunshine... Oh, Y/n, please go change your shirt..." Judy said to me when she noticed my shirt.

"Huh?." I asked and I looked down at my shirt and it was full of oil and some rusty metal pieces.

"Hurry! We don't have time!" Sam walked downstairs and then right away pushed me outside and he threw random t-shirt at me to change it in school.

"Jeez... We're not in that much hurry." I said when Sam kept pushing me towards the car.

"Have a fun at school!" Judy yelled to us while we were already heading towards the car.

"You should live somewhere else than on my couch." Sam said to me while looking at his phone.

"So you're gonna throw me out?" I asked and I raised my brows.

"No, i didn't mean it like that." Sam tried to save himself.

"Look we've been friend since we were, what? Since we were 4. You know my dad have problems and mum is busy with traveling and doing her job. Good that she even remembers that she has a daughter and most of my time I spend it in carage..." I murmured and opened Ron's car's backseat door and threw my backpack there and went to sit on the middle seat.

When I was baby my "real" parents adopted me and they told me that the people who found me, found me alone, crying in a carage. That's what they told me. And most confusing thing is that I was about 5 years old then but I don't remember anything. My mom was friend of Judy and so I became friends with Sam. After years went by my father replapsed and left. Mum was always so busy with her job and she was often abroad so I've been living here since Judy wanted to take me under her wing because otherwise I would've been all alone.

"Y/n... I didn't mean it like that. I'm happy that you're my friend and you live with us but I meant that you have your own room too..." Sam said and went to sit on the passangers seat.

"Oh.. But it's boring to be alone." I said and stretched my arms over my head.

Suddenly the driverseat door opened and Ron stepped in.

"Are we ready?" Ron asked.

"Yes we are." I said and I tried some how to change my shirt but i think i need to wait until the school.

We have a short trip to school. The drive only takes about 10 minutes, depends how fast you drive but when it's about Ron it could take 10 minutes times 5...

I scrolled my phone the whole way to school to see if there is happening anything in this boring planet but nothing. Then the car stopped.

"Have nice day at school." Ron said looking at Sam and me.

"Thank you." I said. I opened the door and the huge heat wave just slammed into my face. I stepped out and I was already walking towards the front doors but Sam stayed with Ron.

"Are we going to go there after school?" Sam asked.

"If it's a A" Ron said.

Yeah Ron said to Sam that if he gets three A grades then he buys Sam a car. Yes, I already have my driving license too but not a car because i'm not going anywhere.