𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟒

"Seriously i wanna go back to Optimus and others." I whispered to Mikaela because i didn't like this whole idea.

We followed Banachek and Simmons in some yellow room and there was pictures on the wall.

"Carbon datin puts the cube here around 10,000 BC." Banachek said

"Holy crap." I said my eyes wide open and i looked the cube.

"First seven didn't find it until 1913. They knew it was alien because of the matching hieroglyphics on the Cube as well as NBE One. President Hoover had the dam built around it. Four football fields thick of concrete. A perfect way to hide its energy from being detected by anyone or any alien species on the outside." Banachek ended.

"And now you brought the alien here." I said and turned around to look at him.

"I wanna leave..." I said loudly.

"Just wait and you'll see." Banachek said to me.

I crossed my arms over my chest and i turned to look at Sam.

"If this is not ending soon, i'm going outside and i'll leave with Optimus." I whispered to him because i didn't want to yell things about other Autobots.

I stepped back and the others walked closer to the window and looked the cube.

"Wait, back up. You said the dam hides the Cube's energy. What kind exactly?" The blond woman asked.

"Good question." Banachek said and then he lead us in smaller room where was a metallic box middle of the room.

"Please step inside. They have to lock us in." He continued.

What's that? Freddy Krueger done been up in here or something?" Epps asked and looked the wall.

"Doesn't Krueger have four blades?" I whispered to Sam and he just nodded to me.

Glen started to joke about some Krueger and Wolverine things and Simmons wasn't impressed about it.

"Anybody have any mechanical devices? BlackBerry? Key alarm? Cell phone?" Simmons asked.

"I got a phone." Glen said and handed the phone to Simmons.

Simmons looked the phone and he put it inside the box.

"Nokias are real nasty. You got to respect the Japanese. They know the way of the samurai." Simmons said and i turned to look at him with confusion.

"Nokia's from Finland." I heard the woman said to John.

"Yeah, but he's, you know, a little strange. He's a little strange." John whispered back at her and i smiled while i put the goggles on.

The machine started to do something.

"We're able to take the Cube radiation and funnel it into that box." Simmons said and then the phone started to shake and it transformer some kind of little robot and it went crazy.

"Mean little sucker, huh?" Simmons asked.

"That thing is freaky." She yelled.

"Kind of like the itty-bitty Energizer Bunny from hell, huh?" Simmons asked again.

"All this from that cube... Imagine this but the whole world. We would be dead." I said to Sam and Mikaela.

Then it suddenly exploaded.

"Damn." Mikaela whispered.

The lights started to flicker and the walls started to shake.

"Oh, this is not good." I said and looked up.