𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟓

We were standing in front of the All spark and Bee was getting closer.

He looked curiously and whirred and his optics scanned the cube.

He reached it with his servos and when he touched it, the lines started to glow.

"Let's do this." I murmured and i looked it with full of excitement.

The Cube started to shrink and now it was about size of my head.

Oh my god." Mikaela whispered and put her hands over her mouth.

"Message from Starfleet, Captain. Let's get to it." Bee said through his radio.

"He's right. We stay here, we've screwed with Megatron in the other hangar. Mission city is 22 miles away. We're gonna sneak that Cube out of here, and we're gonna hide it somewhere in the city." Lennox said.

"Good! Right." John agreed.

"I love this plan already." I said to Sam and Mikaela.

"You can literally die, y/n..." Mikaela said to me.

"Yeah, but it's not 100% sure that i'm gonna die and hey we only live once. Like they say." I crossed my arms over my chest and smiled.

"We cannot make a stand without a Air Force." Lennox said to John.

"This place must have some kind of radio link!" John asked from Simmons.

"Yes. Shorteave, CB." John continued.

"Right, yes." Simmons said back.

"Sir, you got to figure out some way to get word out to them. Let's move!" Lennox said to John and the to his group.

"In the alien archive, sir!" Simmons yelled to John.

"The alien..." John started.

"There's an old Army radio console." Simmons said and he was fully with us and i don't know if he was just acting or not.

"Let's go..." Sam said and i nodded to him and we started to follow Lennox and his men.

"All right, Sam, get it in the car!" Lennox said to Sam.

I went to sit on the bacj seat and Mikaela went passangers seat and Sam was sitting in the drivers seat.
We left and Bee started to drive outside and we followed some army car.

"The Cube's okay?" Sam asked.

"Yeah, it's fine." I said and i held the Cube on my lap.

"Y/n, put a seatbelt on." Sam said.

"What? I'm wearing it already." I asked.

"Not you, to the Cube." Sam said and pointes it.

"I'm holding it tightly. Don't worry." I said to Sam.

We got to the main road and the moment was intense.

I looked straight ahead and i wasn't sure.

"That's? Look it's Optimus!" I pointed him and i followed him with my gaze.

There was also the others.

They made U-turn right when they went past us and they were following us to the city.

It was silent and i knew all ouf us were kind of anxious.

"Ok, i want to say that Sam don't kill yourself and Mikaela it was lovely to talk to you again." I said.

They started to stare at me.

"These are not goodbyes." Sam said.

"You sure?" I asked.