𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐

After about 10 minutes

"Yes! Yes, yes." Sam yelped and ran towards us.
Me and Ron put a normal bored face's on and just stared at Sam.

"So?" Ron asked from him.

"A-. It's an A, though." Sam said.

"Wait, wait, wait. I can't see." Ron wanted a better look.

"It's an A." Ron confirmed.

"So i'm good?" Sam asked.

"You're good." Ron responded

"Good work!" I said to Sam and I hit my hand on his shoulder.

Sam smiled so much and almost ate the test paper. Before we started driving, Ron gave me sneaky little smile and I knew that we were gonna do it. We started driving and we started seeing all these cars.

"I got a little surprise for you, son." Ron said and we turned to right and there was this Porsche shop.

"What kind of?" Sam was about to ask but went quiet. I tried to hold my laugh on the backseats.

"Yeah, a little surprise." Ron said.

"Yeah, we thought that maybe it would be nice little surprise." I tapped Sam's shoulder.

"No! No, no, no, no, no. Dad! What the heck? Oh, you got to be kidding me." Sam was so happy.

"See?" Sam asked from us.

"Yeah. I am. You're not getting a Porsche." Ron said and I bursted out of laugh and I was dying on the backseat.

"You should've have seen your face." I laughed so hard that I couldn't breath.

Sam didn't even look at us and obviously he was more than mad to us right now.

"You think that's funny?" Sam asked.

"Yeah, I think it's funny." Ron said and I brought my upperbody to middle of the frontseats and I gave upperhand to Ron again.

"Why are you mad?" I asked while chuckling softly.

"What's wrong with you two?" Sam asked.

"You think I really get you a Porsche for your first car?" Ron mocked Sam.

"I don't want to talk to you two for the rest of this whole thing." Sam said and we started laughing again.

"Oh, come on Sam." I said tapping his shoulder.

"It's just a practical joke." Ron laughed.

"It's not a funny joke." Sam said.

And then after all of the laughing we arrived to the real destination where Ron was gonna buy Sam's first car.

The cars there were pretty old looking but you know, i'm pretty sure we'll find something good.

"Here? No, no, no. What is this? You said... you said half a car, not a half a piece of crap, Dad." Sam said behind me and Ron.