𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟕

We're running full speed like it's almost depending our lives.

Our yellow Camaro and that psycho police car are fighting and they're almost crushing us but we dodge them.

It's crazy. Soon they're fighting so that they're crushing one of the little buildings and the electricity wires break.

We run the other way and i'm being pulled away by Sam even though I wanted to see what's happening next

We're running until Sam falls and I see this small robot who attacks on Sam's leg and now is trying to crawl over Sam.

"Mikaela!" I yell at her and she turns to look at the situation.

"He's got me! Oh, god!" Sam yells and tries to kick him off.

Sam is grunting and yelling and I don't know what to do because i'm pretty sure that if I stick my hands there... I don't have hands anymore.

"Mikaela!" I yell again and suddenly she's running somewhere

"He's going to kill me!" Sam keeps yelling.

"Shit..." I mumble.

Sam managed to kick the robot away and Sam started to run towards me.

"No! Don't come here!" I yell and pointed at him.

Sam isn't listening so now i'm running away frommhim.

"No, no, no, no, no!" Sam kept saying.

"Shut up!" I yell.

He's not leaving and we're running towards a bigger ditch and I'm stopping right on the edge but then Sam pushes me and bumped into me because the robot jumped on Sam.

We start rolling down the hill and soon I'm laying on the ground my face on the dirt and Sam is leaning to the metal fence.

Sam is fighting and this is frustrating because that little shit is not dying.

Sam is yelling and I see Mikaela running towards us.

She got the tool looking like a smaller saw and she ran next to Sam and cut the little robot in pieces.

"Kill it, kill it!" Sam yelled

Sam and Mikaela are standing next to each other and staring at the robot.

He's chattering in some weird alien language.

I'm looking at Sam and Mikaela and my eyes are size of plates because i've never thought that Mikaela could do that even though about her family history but I don't think that's the issue here.

"See, not so tough without a head, are you?" Sam asked from him and kicked his head far away.

Sam is panting and I walk next to Mikaela.

"I think we have bigger problems than that little creep." I said and looked at Mikaela and Sam.

"Really? Let's go." Sam says and grabs Mikaela by her hand.

We began to run there where we started and there is bright light and so much fog around the place.

We're standing there trying to search them and next thing I see is our yellow Camaro walking towards us.

"Whoa..." I say and i'm starting to walk towards it but then Sam stops me.

"Wait!" Sam whispers.

"What is it?" Mikaela asks

"Our car..." I say and still staring at the Camaro.

"It's a robot." Sam says

"Yeah, pretty sure." I murmur in amaze.