Chapter One : Caster...

No One's POV

Ivan has just awoken in the middle of the woods... He had no idea why he awoke... He agreed to Counter Force's task...

Play this

He murmurs under his breath, "It appears I have been summoned... With no one around..." He helped himself to his feet and, with his staff in hand, during and continued on his quest. He was atop and he sees the light that bands together amid the sunny heavens as he looks up to the sky.

' A Holy Grail War

' A Holy Grail War... This must be another singularity / irregularity.' Then he saw the city with a castle wall and he went there with a guard guarding the entrance to the city and Ivan think and he needs somewhere to stay and so he went to the guard and he was asked by the guard to enter the city is gold or one piece of gold and so Ivan handed the gold to the guard and he also inquires about the location and half of is adventuring and Ivan thinks this place is strange based on the information he received from the guard...

' Orario... Where gods and goddesses provide falna to humans, other races are given the opportunity to become adventurers and many more... Freya... Loki.... These two gods belong to the same pantheon... Norse mythology includes Freya and Loki.... But did the Age of Gods come to an end but no somehow this is a different kind of an irregularity... But it is here that gods and goddesses descend in search of what we term "Entertainment," which is a yearning shared by humans, gods, and other races. And this Orario is a peculiar form of irregularity...'. Ivan remembered that Aphrodite had bestowed a gift on him, and he was bound to use it as a skill... Now, if Ivan speaks to any type of female, women tend to..... Lust... The incubus effects of Ivan can be problematic... And his father, a dick wizard, gave the King of the Britain a dick... And a womanizer he is.... But who has the Holy Grail, he wonders?

End Music

Ivan's POV

I take a walk around Orario and look around.... It's so quiet.... Medieval... This is where the foresight took me... A location, an anomaly.... Every universe has the potential to be spectacular or not....

I have walk with my hood on and started to wonder around and saw a giant looking building like a stick... That place I sense Gods and Goddesses. This place is.... Abnormal... This is what they called.... " Babel Tower "...

 " Babel Tower "