Chapter Two

No One's POV

Ivan and Bell are both training together to raise their stats to the best. By killing Kobolds, Frog Shooters, and Goblins. They were at 8th floor of the dungeon doing their best to get more Valis. Ivan have also forged a Magic Knife for Bell using only Magecraft. Bell of course trained with Ivan for a bit of lesson in last two weeks ago.

Flashback

Early in the morning... The two adventurers, Ivan who is the captain of Hestia Familia and Bell a joined member of the Familia.. " Goddess, were going now... " Ivan said to sleeping Hestia's cute face... The two were readying for the dungeon... Bell was readying her knife.

" Bell come on we need to go." Ivan said to Bell " Yes... This time I am strong..." Bell responded and Ivan responded " I am sure you will... You are strong after all.".... Ivan and Bell was going towards Babel Tower for the monsters. As they are heading to Babel Tower... They felt a creep behind them... Ivan can sense it but its not behind.... Bell felt a stare... But Ivan said as he look at Bell " Bell? Are you okay?"

Bell responded with sweat dropped " Yes..." But then the two hear a voice " Um...." It was a waitress? Her hair , a light gray haired woman and her aura... Ivan felt something from her and its almost similar to the aura / presence he felt from Babel Tower.... She was one feet away... Ivan said " Young miss? Do you need something from both of us? " The woman said " Actually... She dropped this."

She showed one magic stone and Bell said " I thought I have traded them all yesterday

She showed one magic stone and Bell said " I thought I have traded them all yesterday... Thank you..." Bell bows. Ivan said " Um... Miss... What's your name?" He didn't want any suspicions about her nor her aura being the same to Babel Tower. She spoke " Syr Flover" Bell put the magic stone in her pocket and then said " Thank you... " Syr asked " Are the two of you are both adventurers? Ivan answers " Yes. We both are..." Syr responded " You are both handsome and pretty. Going to the dungeon early? "

Ivan said " Of course... " Bell said
" Yes. " Before that her stomach began rumble. Syr gave a small lunch box and Syr said " Its not much but"... to Ivan and Bell... Ivan said " We can't accept that. In fact you made it for your lunch and we can't accept that really ... And we just met..." Syr said " Don't worry about it. There'll be something for me to eat once the pub opens", the woman said as she looked at the building behind her. Ivan looks at the building behind her. That is a Tavern all right he didn't went to this place due to suspicions.