Chapter Three : Monster Festival

No One's PoV

Ivan was doing some meditation outside the deserted church when he noticed the sun rising. He sensed that his clairvoyance was returning. It appears Freya want to recognize Bell and his heroic potential. Ivan recalls a kind goddess who was Freya's opposite.

He was receiving instruction from Freya in Norse Mythology, Seiðr Sorcery, Spellcasting, primordial runes, and a variety of other subjects and magic.

( A/N : If you said Freya from Danmachi.... Then sure but not from Danmachi, its from God Of War )

After some contemplation, he takes up a few grass blades and throws them up, blowing an icy breath on them to cause them to become frozen into the shape of an ice katana.

He casually proclaimed the move as "Ice Katana." The Hie Hie no Mi fruit was the devil fruit he consumed. Even humans are unable to locate that island. It was an island that had never been discovered by people, animals, barbarians, or anybody else. He managed to stumble into it somewhat by chance.

Without his staff, he swung his ice katana and began to throw himself into his training. He currently has a ranking of E+ on the Mastery of Eternal Arms, rising to a rank of C+.

It is definitely early morning when he left and began to sprint toward the dungeon. It only takes more than two hours to slain monsters from Floor 10 to Floor 15, otherwise known as the Middle Floors, he has a lot to deal with. Here, the strongest creatures are fierce... But for Ivan, he used a different method known as "Ice Age," freezing the creatures and shattering them into bits so that he could keep acquiring the stones. The cave he transformed into an icy cavern will revert to its original state after three days. Hope not to pique the interest of other explorers in the ice cavern he transformed with the help of the Hie Hie no Mi fruit.

He reported his solo trip to the Middle Floors to Ms. Eina in the Adventurers Guild. Nevertheless, Ivan would guarantee his own safety because Ms. Eina was concerned about him. With "Ice Age," even the strongest monsters from Level 3 to 7 would become frozen. He changed into the same outfit once more and began to observe the event. Additionally, he left those two a letter assuring them that they shouldn't worry as much as Ms. Eina did. He converts his Magic Stones into Valis once more by cashing them out.

' 50,000 Valis...' Ivan considered the sum he had received. Ivan has another Flower clone in the abandoned Church making sure the two are somewhat safe. He attended this festival, which he learned about from the library because it is called "Monster Festival" this year. He also lost a loved one, but he is not losing his goddess, his companion, or anyone else. He recalls a man, a sad man... Sir is his name. Tristan, he discussed sorrow or sadness with Ivan. Ivan used the harp to relieve his melancholy. As far as Ivan can recall, it was a very long time ago. He has a limited understanding of human emotion.

He turns around after viewing the Hostess of Fertility and wonders what that aura's energy is like. Is nearly the same from what he perceives... His ability to detect presence is at its peak... He didn't give it any thought, though. He stands there for an hour, scanning the area and the Babel Tower.

Meanwhile at the Café

Aiz stood beside them silently as Loki asked the cloaked person, "So what are you plotting now? Did you take a fancy in some familias child, again, and want to go after them?" The figure only grinned; it was Freya. "Jeez... All you're doing, sex-obsessed goddess, is sowing the seeds of conflict. Which is it this time, then? "

"A child so odd and able to lead and his emotions is unexpected, he is strong and charming... A divine aura just looming around him ", Freya said. " But he is extraordinary and his personality is quite nonchalant, and able to lead it is peculiar. A color I had never seen before... It was truly a coincidence that I saw him."