Not a chapter but a condolence to my pet named: Mochi

Hello, it's me the author... It's not an update to this book but to a puppy who died due to a heart attack, and that puppy is mine and my family it was unfair for me and my family... It's hard for me and my family to lose a pet whom we love and it's hard for me to do an update to this story... My puppy's name is Mochi a Shih tzu... She was a puppy who was a princess. We called her that because she indeed is... My mother loves her a lot... And also me IRL... Really. My little sister was crying... When I went back home from college. I was in a heartbreak and grieving and it was a hard time. Today we are burying her and saying our farewell... For me and my family loves her. But I have another puppy who is older than Mochi... It's a boy whose name is Shadow. 

" Merlin... Please let my puppy's soul into Avalon..." The author said sadly... .

" sure thing Ivan... With my magic... Her soul will live in that paradise..." Merlin said

This is Mochi's picture:

For now I will not be updating after this

For now I will not be updating after this... Please let me grieve and I will come back when the time is right and I move on... I will not stop immediately of course as an author... I will continue to write and update stories.