Raids and Apologies

We're Baaaaack!

Sorry it's coming out after midnight, but we're here. We're back! We will continue to post one chapter a week. 

We're so much happier with the way this is going now, and honestly saved you guys a lot of heartache. Neither of us wanted this story to go as grim as we made it, so thank you for putting up with us while we fixed it.

Now, that's not to say we don't live up to our names.

We're defiantly making Descendants Dark and Twisted.

We hope you enjoy the new chapter, and again, thank you for coming back.

Lots of Love,

~Dark~

======================================================================================================================================================

Huh.

This was not part of the plan.

He glances around at the goblins swarming him.

"Stay. We stay."

"Earth quaked. We stayed."

"So happy to see Master T."

There were so many.

Way more than he'd thought had survived.

There had to be at least twenty.

All screaming and clamoring to get to him.

Looking for answers.

Guidance.

Panicked and scared.

"Quiet!" A harsh bark orders over the chaos, instantly silencing the rabble.

His eyes fall on a stout, portly Goblin with a snout and tusks protruding from his lower jaw.

He'd only seen this Goblin roaming with Irk before, but without the taller Goblin around he seemed to have taken on a leadership role.

"Nub, right?" He crouches closer to the goblins level as he glances over the goblin horde again.

Fuck.

His stomach twists.

For as big, and as many as there were-

"This isn't like, all of you is it?"

"Do not know. Some were here when bell go boom. Some came when ground shook."

"Right," He nods slowly, looking around the open space with a heavy sigh.

Uma clears her throat from somewhere behind him.

"Anyone bother you guys yet?"

Nub shakes his head, "All quiet. Then you." He grunts.

"Cool, me and my friends need some supplies."

"Take what need." Nub nods before he gestures to the sprawling warehouse, "Some damage, some fine."

"Thanks Nub," He turns to the others and nods. "You guys go-"

A shrill whistle interrupts him as a bird-like Goblin rushes up to him, talons clicking against the floor before it lifts one large eye to stare at him.

"S'up, Ja?" He eyes the glass-covered goblin.

"Letters for shinies?" The Goblin's beak clicks as one feathered hand holds out two letters.