Bonds and Curiosity

Sorry, we know, we suck, sorry...

He was going to kill T.

Making another deal with Senior involving Deez-

Making Harry an accomplice-

Worse, making Harry the messenger.

He huffs.

As if they wouldn't know.

He grimaces and holds Deez, unable to stop the flinch as something breakable crashes against the wall.

Again.

Reason number two to kill T?

Uma's rage-

Frustration over how little power she had in the situation.

Because as much he detested the idea-

Loathed it.

Why the hell would T-

Because it had to be T-

Tell the god about the state his Treasure was in?

His eyes widen at the sudden knock on the door as he swiftly shifts Deez to the mattress before he rushes to his feet.

"One sec!" He calls out as another item shatters.

Uma was too far gone in her anger to hear it.

Still, he makes a point to step on every creaky floorboard, the last thing he wanted to do was creep up on her.

"Uma?" He pins her to his chest, "Uma there's some-"

He sighs in defeat when the object in her hand flies and shatters against the wall before Beam immediately bursts into the room, dagger in hand. "What the fuck!? Is every-" He stops as his eyes sweep over the room and he kicks a piece of glass.

"We got a message-"

"Yeah, that's why I came knockin'." Beam closes the door behind him, "you're bringin' her, right?"

"Like we have. A sea gods fucking. Choice." Uma heaves, though she wasn't fighting his hold on her.

Beam eyes her up and down before he steps back.

Despite himself, he can't help his amusement.

Was it the Kraken's rage that scared him?

Or the fact it was an enraged girl?

Something he wouldn't have questioned if it weren't for the fact he'd burst in with a dagger in hand.

Like a certain Problem Child.

There were so many similarities there, not that he'd had any time to ask.

He sighs as he hugs Uma to him tighter, "I ain't gonna let her go 'til she calms down."

The corner of Beam's lip twitches, "heard." He looks around the room before his brow furrows, "where's the old man?"

He frowns as his eyes travel to the door.

"He left about an hour ago," He sighs.

He still wasn't sure what was going on with the Yensid-

But he hadn't missed the tension in the man's jaw, or the concern in his narrowed eyes.

Something was going on. He drops his eyes to Uma who was glaring up at him.

Her anger started after her conversation with Harry.