Howler

I can't believe you're playing trial and error with them.

Why? Jealous?

Hardly, you fucking psycho.

Who are you lying to?

Uh, no one?

Oh, so just yourself then.

Cunt.

Be as profane as you like, Tig-

Don't you fucking dare.

He scowls at her delighted laughter.

Fuck, he hated that stupid name.

So fucking help me, Tina, I will end us if that monstrosity of a name ever crosses your lips.

Ah ha! So there are worse things I can do than alleviating Beam's suspicions and clearing up James' confusion. Which I'm fairly certain ranks even worse than me playing trial and error with a few poisoned smoke bombs.

No-

Wait-

Oh, so I can share it?

I'm not beneath poisoning Hook.

You wouldn't dare!

Wanna try that again, while, I don't know, remembering who the fuck you're talking to this time?

Silence.

He snickers quietly.

Vindictiveness is an ugly trait.

Then you're one helluva unsightly hag.

Another smirk pulls at his lips at her spluttering.

And he thought her silence was golden.

Well I nev-

Never shut up? I agree. So, can you at least attempt to shut your whore mouth, so I can do my job?

Prick.

Ssshh. Working.

He grins spitefully as he settles his attention to the wanna-be Princes below.

It was kinda weird seeing them work.

Weird and entertaining.

He wasn't sure he'd ever seen any of them so clueless, usually they left this type of shit to their underlings.

A part of him wished Hook and the others could also enjoy the show as they squabble over who would do which simple job.

As if wiping down glasses or setting up food was some kind of horrendous burden.

Fucking idiots.

He rolls his eyes before he shifts his focus, eyes narrowing when he finally takes inventory of the tables.

The fuck?

He'd only been to one Howler, but he was still sure that the amount of liquor they were lining up wasn't normal.

Well, that and the herbs they were still rolling into cigarettes.

This was nothing like the Howler Freddie threw.

Then again, she'd thrown her Howler at the school when things had been normal.

Percy wipes a hand across his forehead before he hisses-

What's wrong with his ear?

His eyes narrow as he studies the feeble boy in confusion, frowning when he makes out a faint bloody splotch in the dirty strip of fabric wound hiding under his hair.