💝 Chapter 6 💝

New day New morning

Sid wokeup and find Sana missing. He thought she must be in kitchen. He went to washroom and came out by getting fresh. He went to dining hall to have breakfast but found no one there. He saw servant and called him.

Sid - ramu. Sab kahan Gaye.

Ramu - sir Pata nahi kahan gaye. Kuch bataya nahi.

Sid - theeke. Tum jao.

It was sid birthday and he forgot . He tried to call Sana. But she did not answer as she was busy in decorating terrace. He called Rita maa and luckily she picked his call.

Rita - Haan baccha. Tu Kab utha.

Sid - mom mein abhi utha. Par aap kahan ho. Aur Sana kahan hai.

Rita - mein toh Bazar aayi hoon. Kuch lena tha. Sana ko call kar wapas. Pata nahi kahan gayi. Meine bhi puccha. Kuch kaha nahi (lied ).

Sid - theeke mom. Mein Sana ko try karta hun.

Sid had his breakfast and went to his room.  He called Sana and found she left her phone in room. He got angry. Sana came back home went to their room. She saw sid and hugged him.
Sid got angry and pulled her from him.

Sana - kya hua.

Sid - kahan gayi thi tum.

Sana- baby. Orphanage gayi thi. Kuch kaam tha. Phone bhi bhool gayi sorry.

Sid - mujhe tumhara sorry nahi chahiye. Chali jao tum yahan se.

Sana got shocked.

Sana - theeke. Jaa rahi hun. Aur kabhi wapas nahi aaungi.

Sana went crying to her room. Rita maa came home. She was preparing for evening party without knowing sid. Sid called in his office to ask about upcoming surgery. His PA said there is no surgery lined up. So he stayed back in home. It was lunch time Rita maa prepared lunch and called Sid. Sid came to dining hall. He got surprised as he everything was his favorite.

Sid - mom aaj kuch bhi toh nahi hai. Phir aapne kyun Mera pasand ka khaana banaya.

Rita - kyun nahi Bana sakti kya.

Sid - aisa kuch nahi hai mom. Bas pucch liya.

Rita saw him happy and prayed for his well being. She went to Sana room to call her as she did not come for lunch. Sana said her everything. This made Rita maa angry on sid.

Sana - mom. Aap pls usspe guess Matt ho. Uski galti nahi hai.

Rita - woh jo bhi hai. Shaam ko dekhlungi mein ussei. Tere Karan chhod rahi hun.

While sid had lunch went to his room.

In evening.
Sid was sitting in his room using phone. A designer came to his room and knocked the door. He opened the door and designer standing with beautiful blazer.

Sid - tum kaun ho aur yahan kya kar rahe ho.

Designer - sir. Mam ne bheja hai aapko yeh blazer Dene ke liye.

Sid - par aaj toh kuch nahi hai.

Designer - sir lagta hai aap apna hi birthday bhoolgaye.

Sid - wat. Sid got surprised and saw calendar. He forgot today it's his birthday and called the designer inside. The designer did his makeover. He was looking dashing in blazer.

He was looking handsome and dashing

He was looking handsome and dashing. He got ready and came out. He saw everyone gathering in party and got surprised. He saw his mom coming towards him.

Rita - aaj Mera beta Kitna khush lag raha hai. Kitna handsome lag raha hai. Happy birthday beta.

Sid - thank you mom.

Baaz too joined Rita maa.

Baaz - happy birthday Bhai.

Sid - thanks bro.

Rita - chal cake cut karte hain.

Sid was searching Sana as she was nowhere to be seen. He was above to ask his mom. But his mom took him towards cake and asked him to cut the cake. Sid cut the cake and feed his mom first and baaz. Rita maa asked servant to distribute the cake to everyone. Sid met with his friends. Soon  party got over. But still he couldn't find Sana. He went to Rita maa to ask about Sana.

Sid - mom. Sana kahan hai. Kahin dikhai nahi de rahi.

Rita - kahan se dikhai degi. Tune itna jo kehdiya usko. Usne tujhe Kitna samjhaya. Tujhe toh apni hi karni hai. Jaa abh terrace pe hogi. Jaakar mana le usko. Nahi toh mujhse bura nahi hoga.

Sid went to terrace. Rita maa informed Sana that sid is coming Terrace. Sana got alert and made the preparation. She saw sid coming upstairs. She saw him coming. She started putting flowers on him as he came to terrace. Sid got surprised.

Sid - Sana were are u.

Sana did not come. She off the lights. Sid saw the terrace dark and moved inside. He got a clue to take one step ahead. He followed the steps. Soon all lights came. He got surprised by seeing the arrangement.

Sid - Sana baby

Sid - Sana baby. Pls come to me.

Sana came from behind with cake and closed his eyes. Sid sensed her.

Sana - keep ur eyes closed.

Sid heard her from behind and smiled. She came in front of him with cake stand. She asked him to open his eyes. He opened his eyes and saw sana with cake. He apologized her.

Sid - sorry baby.

Sana - it's ok.

He kissed her forehead. Sana too kissed his forehead.

Sana - chalo jaldi se wish maango aur cake cut Karo.

Sid closed his eyes and made wish.

Sid - hey bhagwan meri Sana ko humesha khush rakhna. Usei kabhi dukhi Matt karna. Humesha uski wishes puri karna.

He opened his eyes and cut the cake by holding Sana hand. Sana sung birthday song for him. She giggled and clapped her hands. She started dancing. Sid got happy by seeing her happy. He fed her cake and Sana too fed him cake. They did dinner. They went to the bed which was arranged in terrace.

Sana - sid. Aaj bohut maza aaya na.

Sid - Haan Mera baby.

Sana - promise Karo ke tum bhi Mera birthday aise hi celebrate karoge.

Sid - Haan jaan. Pakka hum tumhara birthday celebrate karenge. Theeke. Khush.

Sana - Haan double khush. Chalo mujhe abh neendh aarahi hai. Hum yahin so jaate hain.

Sid - As u say baby.

Sana slept as she was tired.

Sid - Mera baby Kitna thak gaya hai aaj. Meine Kitna daanta isko. Bichari mere liye sab kuch kar rahi thi.  I love u Mera baby.

He hugged her and pulled her closed to him and slept by patting her head.

Note
Pls vote