💝 Chapter 12 💝

New day new morning

Sana wokeup to the morning prayer song and tried to move from Sid hold. But she failed. She screamed loudly to which sid wokeup jerkingly.

Sid - kya hua baby tu cheekhi kyun.

Sana - woh ha tum uth nahi rahe thay toh mujhe cheekhna pada. Mera gala Sookh gaya.

Sid- accha tumhein cheekhne ko kisne kaha. Meine kaha.

Sana - Haan toh tum uth nahi rahe thay issliye mujhe yeh tareekha apnana pada. Tum kitne khudgarz ho na ek toh mera gala sookha hua hai tum paani Dene ke badle mere saath jhagda kar rahe ho. Ruko mein Mom ko bulati hun.

Sid - sorry baby. Yeh le paani pee.

Sana - yeh hui na baat. 

Sid - Accha abh madam dhamkiyan bhi dene lagi hai.

Sana - Haan koi problem hai. Agar hai bhi toh mujhe koi farq nahi padta. 

Sid - Accha aisa hai. 

Sana - Haan.

Sid started tickling her stomach to which sana started laughing loudly. Sid stopped as it was time for breakfast. He went to washroom to get ready. While sana arranged his clothes neatly. Sid came out after taking shower and pulled sana towards him and shaked his hair to which water dripped on sana face. He kissed her lips as it was wet. they shared a passionate kiss. After breaking the kiss they breath hardly. Sana frowned and checked her face in mirror. She turned to sid angrily.

Sana - Yeh kya tha. 

Sid - Phirse karke dhikhaun. 

Sana - ek toh meine itni mushkil se makeup kiya aur tumne kharab kar diya. 

Sid - Haan toh koi baat nahi baby mein karunga tumhara makeup. 

Sana - koi zaroorat nahi. mein khud karloongi tum taiyar hojao.

Sid - Ok baby as u say. 

Sid got ready and sana was correcting her makeup which was spoiled by sid. She saw sid from mirror and started making face. Sid smirked. 

Sid - Agar abhi mooh banaya na toh wapas shuru kardoonga. 

Sana ran from their room and came to Rita maa who was sitting in living room and hugged her from behind. 

Sana - Good morning Mumma.

Rita - Good morning mere bacche. itna late kyun hua uthne  mein.

Sana - Sorry mumma woh na sidharth woh uth nahi rahe thay. 

Rita - yeh ladka kabhi nahi sudhrega. 

Sana - Haan bilkul sahi kaha aapne. 

While they were talking sid came from behind and wished his mom. 

Sid - Good morning mom. 

Rita - Good morning baccha.

Sid - waise kya baatein ho rahi thi dono mein. 

Rita - Woh hum maa beti ka secret hai. hum kyun batayein.

Sid - Accha hai. mujhe toh koi pyar hi nahi karta. 

Rita - arey mere bacche hain tu toh jaan hai meri. tujhe kaise bhool sakte hain. par hum dono tujhe nahi bata sakte. 

Sid - Koi baat nahi mein pata laga lunga. 

Rita - Chalo abh baatein baadmein aur breakfast kartein hai. 

the trio started having dinner. After having dinner Sid went to hospital whereas sana and rita maa were in home. While they were talking Sana got a call from her friend to which she attended. After talking with her friend she came to rita maa. 

Sana - Mumma.

Rita - Haan baccha.

Sana - Mein apne doston ke saath baher jaana chahti hoon. 

Rita - Haan toh jaa mere bacche par sambhal kar jaana. 

Sana - Thank u mumma. 

Rita - agar dubara thank u kaha na toh chamat lagega. 

Sana - Sorry mumma. 

Sana went to her room and quickly got ready. After getting ready Sana bid bye to rita maa and left with her friends. On otherside Sid was busy in surgery. He was guiding his team in surgery. After 15 mins sana reached mall with her friends and did shopping for sid. First she went to gents section and bought so many clothes for sid and went to ladies section to buy clothes for her and rita maa. After doing shopping they headed to spa section . Sana did  facial, manicure, and pedicure. She was glowing like  moon . Time flew soon and it was evening time they headed to food junction and had food. On other side sid was so happy as the surgery was succesfull. He came to his cabin and sat on his chair and closed his eyes. Shehbaaz came to his cabin.

Baaz - bhai treat toh banti hai.

Sid - Haan kyun nahi. pehle mein tere behen se pooch toh loon ke kya kar rahi hai. warna pata laga ke mein chhod kar chala gaya toh bawal aajayega. 

Baaz - Haan bhai aapne sahi kaha. Sana mujhpar bhi chillati thi jab mein chhod kar chala jaata tha. 

Sid - Yaar tuh isko kaisa sambhalta tha yaar.

Baaz - Kya karsaktein hain bhai. Hai toh meri chhoti behen na. 

Sid - Haan baat toh sahi hai. Accha chal call kartein hain. 

Sid called Sana to which she did not answer. Sid tried to call many times but still she did not answer. 

Baaz - Bhai sana call kyun nahi utha rahi hai. 

Sid - Ruk mein mom ko call karta hun. 

Sd dialled his mom to which she answered instantly. 

Sid - Mom

Rita - Haan baccha.

Sid - Sana kahan hai mom. woh call nahi utha rahi hai. 

Rita - Haan beta woh apne doston ke saath baher gayi thi. Ghar aake wapas sogayi. Kaafi thaki hui thi. 

Sid - Theeke koi baat  nahi mom. mein abhi ghar pahunchta hoon. 

Rita - theeke. 

Sid disconnected his call and came back home after dropping baaz to his house. He rang the bell to which rita maa opened the door. Sid hugged his mom and moved to his room. He saw sana was sleeping cutely by covering quilt over her. He came to her and kissed her forehead and moved towards washroom. After getting fresh he went down and joined his mom for dinner who was waiting for him. They both had little talk and went to their respective room. Sid pulled Sana towards him and slept her hugging tightly.

Note 

Pls vote