💝 Chapter 11 💝

New day new morning

Sana came to living room after getting fresh and saw Rita maa doing preparation.

Sana - Good morning mumma. Aap kya kar rahe ho.

Rita - Good morning baccha. Aaj bhaidooj hai na. Uski taiyari kar rahi hun.

Sana - mumma bohut maza aayega nah.

Rita - Haan baccha. Bhai dooj saal mein ek hi baar aata hai na.

In sidnaaz room

Sid wokeup and couldn't found Sana. He called her.

Sid - Sana

But Sana didn't come. Sid was waiting and got irritated as from long he is waiting for her and went to washroom to take shower. After Taking shower he came down and saw sana is arranging breakfast with Rita maa. He so wanted to hug her but couldn't. Sana too did not notice him and was talking with Rita maa. Rita maa saw sid. 

Rita - arey sid. Aaja bacche breakfast taiyar hai.

Sid - Good morning mom. Aaj mujhe  late hojayega  ghar aane mein.

Rita - Par kyun beta aaj toh bhai dooj hai na.

Sana - Haan Sid. Aaj bhaidooj hai na.

Sid - Haan baby. Pata hai. Par kya karsakte hain. Important surgery hai na. Bhaidooj toh har saal manayenge na. Par yeh toh zindagi ka Sawaal hai.

Sana - Haan yeh bhi sahi hai. Phir toh tumhien jana chahiye. All the best for ur surgery.

Sid - thank u darling.

Sid had his breakfast and went to his room to take his stuff. While Sana too followed him. She hugged him for a second. Sid too reciprocated.

Sid - Baby time ho raha hai.

Sana unwillingly left him and kissed his cheek. Sid smiled and kissed her forehead and left for his office.

Sana - arey aaj shaam ko function hai. Meine kapde hi nahi nikale. Par kya pehnu.

Rita - arey itna kya soch rahi hai. Yeh dekh mein tere liye kya layi.

Rita maa comes inside and show her dress. Sana saw and hugged Rita maa tightly.

Sana - maa yeh suit kitna pyara hai aur rang bhi.

Rita - Haan. Tujhe pasand aaya.

Sana - Haan maa bohut pasand aaya.

Rita - chal theeke.  lunch taiyar karne mein thodi help karde. Waise Maine shehbaaz ko boldiya shaam ko jaldi aane ke liye.

Sana - theeke mumma. Chaliye.

Rita maa and sana started preparing for lunch by talking. After lunch, the decorators came and decorated their house. Sana and Rita maa had lunch and slept for sometime as they may get tired in evening. On the other side sid surgery was successful and he was happy. Everyone congratulated him including shehbaaz.  They went to cabin  as they got tired and want to relax. Sid thought to call Sana but chose to give her surprise by going home soon. Soon the time flew, it was evening Sid went back home as it was time for function. On other side in home Sana got ready in pink suit with Long earrings with open hair.

She was looking damn Hot

Sana - Haye kya hoga jab sid mujhe dekhega. Woh toh pagal hi hojayega.

While Rita maa called her. So she went down and saw shefu already present there. Rita maa smiled and hugged her.

Rita - meri gudiya kitni pyari lag rahi hai.

Shefu - Haan Sanu kitni pyari lagrahi hai. Ek dum hot. Pata nahi aaj sid ka Kya Haal hoga.

Sana got upset knowing that Sid will be coming late. Rita maa saw her getting upset and consoled her.

Rita - koi baat nahi beta. Sid aajayega kya Pata aaj jaldi aajaye.

While they were talking Sid came from behind.

Sid - aapne bilkul sahi kaha mom. Mein aagaya.

Sana jumped and went to him and hugged. Sid smiled and hugged her tightly.

Sana - Sid tu aagaya.

Sid - Haan jaan. Sirf tumhare liye.

Sana - Haye thank u.

She kissed his cheeks. But frowned, sid noticed it.

Sid - kya hua baby.

Sana- tumne bataya nahi ke mein kaise lagrahi hun.

Sid went near her ear and whispered ek dum hot. Sana blushed.

Rita - arey arey hum bhi hai yahan par.

Sid - sorry mom.

Rita - surgery kaisa tha beta.

Sid - Mom. Surgery successful hua mom.

Rita - congratulations baccha.

While they were talking Sana thought to give him surprise. So she went to her room quickly and called someone and asked them to make an arrangement. Sid and Rita maa saw her missing.

Rita - Sana kahan gayi.

Sid - Haan mom. Abhi toh thi.

Shefu - congrats Sid. Aunty wo apne kamre mein hai.

Rita - accha. Chal Sid tu bhi fresh hoja. Bas kuch hi Der mein ritual shuru kardenge.

Sid - theeke mom.

Sid went to his room and saw Sana is busy in talking wit someone Over phone and hugged. He nuzzled his nose in her neck and kissed. Sana disconnected the call and turned towards him.

Sana - congratulations baby.

Sid - itna rukha sukha.

Sana - Haan. Kaise chahiye.

Sid - bolun.

Sana - Haan.

Sid held her chin and kissed her lips passionately and softly. Then broke the kiss by breathing heavily. Rita maa called them as it was time for rituals. Sid went to get fresh and came down. Shefu tied thread in Sid hand and did his Pooja. Sana too did same with her brother. Both brothers gave gift to their sisters.

Shefu - waise sid Sana Kab banegi meri bhabi.

Sid blushed - bohut jald.

Shefu - bas Sana meri bhabi banjaye. Phir toh mein hukum chalaungi. Nanad jo hun mein.  

Sid - aise kaise biwi hai meri.

Rita - arey yeh dekho biwi bani nahi pehele shuru hogaya.

Sid and sana blushed. Soon the rituals got Over. All had dinner and went to their respective rooms. Shefu too went to her house. Sana got a chance and took Sid to the terrace.

Sid - arey baby terrace pe kyun layi.

Sana - offo. Sid ek minute.

Sana went and brought the cake. Sid got happy and blew candles. He held Sana hand and cut the cake. He gave her first bite and sana too gave him first bite with her hands. After cutting the cake they switched off the lights.

Note
Pls vote