💝 Chapter 13 💝

New day new morning.

Sana wokeup and saw sid sleeping by hugging her. She kissed his forehead and cheeks.

Sana - hay mein toh kal raat sogayi thi phir sid kab aaya hoga. Waise kitna thaka hua lag raha hai. Bechara sara din hospital mein busy rehta hai.

While she was murmuring sid hovered over her suddenly to which she closed her eyes. Sid smirked at her by seeing his effect.

Sid - Good morning jaan.

Sana opened her eyes and glared at him angrily.

Sana - aise koi karta hai kya. Mein toh darr gayi thi.

Sid - sorry baby.

Sana - hatto. Mujhe tumhari sorry chahiye hi nahi.

Sana stood straight and went to washroom directly leaving sad sid behind her.

Sid - oh god yeh toh naraz hogayi abh kya karun. Yeh sab mujhe pehele sochna chahiye tha.

Sana came out wearing beautiful frock. She was looking cute and pretty to which sid hugged her from behind. But sana broke his hug and started getting ready.

Sid - jaan sorry. Mera tunhein darane ka koi matlab nahi tha woh toh bas khushi ke maare aise hogaya. Waise tum kahin jaa rahi ho.

Sana - haan.

Sid - par kahan.

Sana - mahi ke ghar.

Sid - kab lautegi.

Sana -  raat ko.

Sid - baby hosake toh aaj jaldi aajana.

Sana - kyun  aaj kya hai.

Sid - woh kal operation success hua tha. Issliye maine socha hai ke aaj family ke saath dinner plan karlun.

Sana - haye sacchi. Pehele kyun nahi bataya.

Sana hugged him tightly and kissed him.

Sid - woh issliye kyun ki aap humse gussa thi aur mujhe bolne ka mauqa hi nahi diya.

Sana - haan tumne kaam hi aisa kya. Aise koi karta hai kya.

Sid - accha sorry na.

Sana - koi baat nahi. Waise aaj mein kya pehnu.

Sid - ek minute yehi rehna mein abhi aata hun.

Sid went to her closet and brought a cute pink tshirt and shorts and gave to her.

Sana - mein yeh pehen ke jaungi.

Sid - haan kyun kya hua.

Sana - sid wahan kitne saare log hongay.

Sid - toh kya hua. Mein hoon na. Jab mein tumhare saath hun tumhein darne ki zaroorat nahi aur waise bhi meine private booking karwali hai. Toh shaam ko jaldi aajana. Hosake toh lunch pe hi aajana.

Sana - theeke jaanemann.

Sid - kya baat hai aaj bada pyaar aaraha hai.

Sana - tum toh aise kehrahe ho jaise mein pyar hi nahi karti hun tumse. Chalo hatto.

Sid - accha sorry na mazak kar raha tha.

Sana and sid spent their romantic time after which rita maa called them for breakfast. They came down and gad breakfast.  Sid dropped sana to mahi house and went to hospital. It was lunch time sana enjoyed alot with her friends and came back home and helped rita maa in her works. On otherside sid was busy looking after patients. Soon the time flew and it was evening sana got ready in pink tee shirt and white shorts. She did a light makeup and open hair. She was looking cute and adorable.

 She was looking cute and adorable

She took a selfie and sent to sid. Sid opened her message and got lost in her. He murmured beautiful. He checked the time and left for home. He came to his room and hugged her from behind.

Sid - baby kyun na aaj plan change karle.

Sana blushed hard and realized its tike for dinner and kicked on his stomach.

Sid - aww. Mara kyun baby.

Sana - lagta hai tum bhool gaye ho ke dinner ka time ho raha hai.

Sid - baby tumna romance ki dhajjiyan uda deti ho. Chalte hain.

Sid went to his private restaurant with his family for dinner and ordered according to everyone taste. They took photos on sana' s insistence and came back home as it was time. All were tired and went to their bed and too have a good sleep.

Note
Pls vote