💝 chapter 8 💝

New day New morning.

Sana woke up earlier and admired sid. She kissed his forehead and went to washroom. She quickly took shower and came out as she remembered it was her friend shefu birthday. She wore yellow colour gown with matching earrings.

She was looking mesmerized

She was looking mesmerized. Sid woke up and saw her getting ready and lost in her beauty. He went to her and hugged her from behind.

Sid - subah subah kahan jaa rahi ho baby.

Sana - aaj na shefu ka birthday hai. Toh mein shaam ko hi milungi tum se theeke. Tab tak apna khayal rakhna.

Sid - tum bhi baby.

Sid kissed her cheeks. She wore her pink heels and bid him bye after giving him a kiss on his cheeks. She went to Rita maa and informed that She wil be coming back  on evening and left her home. She booked a cab and went to shefu house.

In shefu house.

All their colleagues were present. They were waiting for Sana. Sana reached and hugged everyone specially shefu.

Sana - guys sorry yaar for getting late. Time ka Pata hi nahi chala.

Shefu - kaise Pata chalega jab Romeo saath ho.

Sana - shefu kya yaar. Waise guys kya plan kya hai aaj.

Everyone- plan yeh hai ki phele hum movie dekhengay phir kuch masti karengay jaise ke naach gaana , phir kuch order karengay phir cake cutting session hoga aur ek dusre ko hug karke ghar wapas chale jayengay. 

Sana - wow Kitna maza aayega na.

Shefu - Haan haan chal.

So everyone started enjoying  as per their planning. They dance, watched movie,  had lots of food, play games and finally shefu cuts the cake. After cutting the cake she fed everyone. They wished her good luck and gave her gifts one by one. It was time for leaving home. Sana bid bye to shefu and went to her house.

In Sana house.

Sana reached her house. She went to Rita maa and hugged her as she was busy in cooking dinner.

Rita - aagaya Mera baccha. Kaisa tha aaj ka din.

Sana - Haan mumma. Bohut maze kiye hum logon ne.

Rita - chal theeke. Fresh hoke aaja phir dinner karlete hain. Sid bhi aaraha hai.

Sana - theeke mumma.

Sana moved to their room and quickly got freshed. She changed her dress to night wear and came back to have dinner. She heard someone ringing the bell and went to open the door and saw sid. She quickly hugged him.

Sid - oh my baby. Came back. How was ur day jaan.

Sana - bohut accha tha. Meine bohut enjoy kya. Mein sote waqt bataungi.

Sid - theeke.

Sana - Chalo tum fresh hojao. Dinner ready hai.

Sid went to their room and quickly got fresh and joined Sana and his mom. They had dinner and went to their room before wishing his mom good night. Sana and sid were lying on bed. Sana shared how she enjoyed her day with sid and he heard interestingly. After finishing they both hugged and slept.

Note

Pls vote.