The Beach part 3

Lin guided you into the water. The waves brushing your feet and the water was clear allowing you to see the sand and fishes underneath. You were specially concentrated on a small yellow fish, so much that you didn't notice the water rising up to your waist.

Lin continued walking, but when she couldn't hear you she turned around. She saw you stopped and looked at a fish. You looked adorable with big puppy eyes as the fish circled you. The smile on your face almost makes Lin smile herself. She quickly shook out of it.

"Hey, come on. You said you wanted to swim."

You snapped out of it and quickly panicked when you saw how deep you were. Your knees buckled in fear and you started to thrash around. Water started to get into your nose and mouth and you started to drown. Lin quickly got to your side and grabbed you by the back of your neck, she lifted you quickly and you soon took a big breath and coughed the water out.

"For fucks sake! Just stand up! You won't drown here!" She scolded.

As soon as your lungs cleared you bolted towards the beach and away from the water. You didn't get far when you felt two strong hands grab your arm.

"Stop scurrying like a big baby! Even Rohan can swim! This is an important skill Y/N, you have to learn it." Lin dragged you back until you were at chest depth.

"Now..." Lin said calmly. "The most important thing to learn about being in any body of water is to not panic. If you panic you're already dead, so don't panic."

You tried to relax when you felt something touch your ankle, in less than a second you were clawing at Lin and climbing to her shoulders making her lose her balance.

"HEY!" She yelled as you kept panicking.

"Something touched me!"

"I can't see! Get off me!" Lin tried to get you off her and you just held her tighter.

Soon Korra emerged from the water and started laughing like a maniac at your reaction.

"Asami did you see that?!"

You relaxed your grip on Lin enough where she could see again.

"Korra what the hell?!" You yelled as you held on to Lin. Both things on either side of her shoulders, chest resting on top of her head while your arms wrapped around her neck.

Lin growled, grabbing your arms. "OFF!"

Korra kept laughing as she swam away towards her girlfriend.

You were shaking a bit, your heart still pounding.

"Hey! Get off!" Lin yelled as she tried to pull you off her.

You held on tighter. "No! I'm going to drown! Just take me back to shore!"

"You asked for it." Lin growled.

You were about to ask when suddenly you were falling, both of you were. Now you were underwater again and panicking. Yet, as quickly as you went under, Lin raised you above water again.

"Stop panicking!" Lin yelled.

You couldn't feel the sand under you as Lin held you.

"Look at me." Lin said sternly.

You looked up to see the most amazing view of the chief. Her once prestigious hairdue all messed up and wet, cascading down her neck. You blushed as you took the image in. She was an obviously elegant woman, but somehow she looked even better.

"Are you listening?" She scolded.

You shook your head and focused on her again. "I'm sorry, I won't panic. Just please don't let me go. I hate water! I'm a firebender!"