IM BACK

* Hey guys! Sorry I've been a ghost, life has been busy af and now im finally getting back to normal. I'm not giving up on this story but I've had to re-read it to know where I left off. There's a few mistakes/inconsistencies/errors in this story. English isn't my main language so I've had a bit of an issue. Anyways, thank you all for the support and for reading this little story. Without further ado, I present to you 'The Transfer'*

"Tank?!"

This was a call you weren't expecting, you were surprised, confused and worried all at the same time.

"Tank you need to surrender into police custody right now, you can't keep running." You said gripping the phone tightly.

"No, I'm not coming back. They know I was the one to spill the information so they will hit me next."

"Why are you calling Tank?"

There was a pause before commotion could be heard from the other side of the line. "Y/N they are coming after you. You may never hear from me again but-"

"Where are you?!" You asked frantically

You heard a crash and men yelling. "The docks... Watch your back Y/N"

The line went dead after those last words. You sat in your chair trying to digest everything and thinking of what to do. You decided to tell Lin about this. Standing up you almost crashed into Mako who had heard your distressed voice and came to see what was up.

"Y/N are you okay?" Mako asked, brows furrowed

"I- I need to talk to the Chief" You said moving past him

"Was that Tank?" He asked following you

'Watch Your Back' Those words keep ringing in your subconscious as you continued walking. "Yes, I need to tell Li- the Chief" You corrected yourself, your feelings were all over the place making your mind blurr and your anxiety rise.

Quickly you both walked towards Lin's office and barged in without knocking. The Chief looking up from her paperwork to stare at you and Mako angrily.

"What the hell do you two think you're d-" Lin stopped talking when she saw the worried looks on your faces.

"What's going on?" She asked, standing up and quickly approaching.

"Tank called, he was at the docks and I don't know if he's alive but... I think I'm in danger?" You said the last part almost in a whisper and not making eye contact.

Lin nodded. "Let's hurry, we might catch them if we move now." She marched out of her office and stood in front of everyone. Calls were coming in from people around the docks, a fight and a fire had formed. Lin decided to address the situation and take action.

"I will choose a team to take to the docks with me to examine the scene and see if we can apprehend the people responsible. We move now, I will send the closest patrols to the area and we will be there for back up." She pointed to a few officers including Mako. "Let's go!"

You quickly followed Lin only for her to stop you. "You stay, they made it clear that you are the next target. I won't take that chance." Her intention was to sound harsh, but you could see the apprehension in her eyes as she spoke.

"Should I go home?" You asked

She pondered for a moment. "Stay here, other officers can have your back if anything happens."

"Okay" You said sighing

She nodded in relief and continued to move on. "Stay and receive the calls with your fellow officers, if more threats come through let us know. We'll call for backup if it's needed."