Her Place

"Lin, spirits, you startled me." You said opening the door completely. The chief took one look at you and her cheeks blushed, you were wearing nothing but a shirt and underwear. In your sleepy state you hadn't realized that fact and continued to look at her confused.

"I'm sorry, I heard a noise and thought you were awake. Please go back to sleep." Lin said, moving away from the door. You followed behind her and grabbed her hand. "I'm awake now, are you okay?"

She turned to you and nodded. "Yes, I usually wake up a few times in the night. Thought you were awake and might want to join me for something to drink, non alcoholic of course."

You smiled and followed her to the kitchen,  sitting at one of the stools. When the cold hit your ass you realized you weren't wearing any pants. Your heart sank but you tried to play it cool. You didn't want to make her uncomfortable in her home and didn't want to seem disrespectful.

"I have water, tea, milk and some juice. What would you like?" Lin said, looking inside the fridge.

"Just water" You replied, your eyes looking at her body as she was turned away from you. Lin was wearing a silk nightgown, dark green in color. Her waist was small and you wondered how it would feel to touch the bare skin.

"Y/n?" Lin interrupted.

You blushed, realizing that you were staring. Shaking your head you snapped out of it. "Hm?"

"I asked if you wanted ice with it or not?" Lin said, holding the glass.

"No ice, thank you." You said reaching for her. She handed you the glass and poured herself some too and sat next to you.

"Did you find the bed comfortable?" She asked, looking at you. Her piercing green eyes searching for a reaction. You smiled nervously. "Y-yes, it's a great bed. Definitely better than temple island or my old one."

"Good, I made sure to buy only the best when it comes to beds. Sleep is something important." Lin said, sipping her water. You nodded and continued drinking. "Your bed must not be very comfortable if you keep waking up in the middle of the night."

Lin shook her head. "I think it's just cold, we are very high in the sky and it gets cold here."

You chuckled. "Maybe you need someone to warm it up for you."

fuck

Lin looked at you a little shocked and you immediately panicked. "No! Not like that! Spirits! I- I meant it like a service!" Lin looked even more confused and shocked, you were burying a deep hole for yourself. "You think I need someone to service me?" Lin's expression was serious and you felt even worse.

"Not that type of service!" You said, trying to fix it. "Like someone that comes and literally warms your bed for you! So when you come home it's warm and you can sleep better!"

Lin didn't look convinced. "You expect me to believe that's what you meant?" She said unamused. You were so flustered and embarrassed you wanted to die. "It was just a stupid idea, a silly thought of mine. I'm sure you don't need to hire someone to be with you. You are literally the most beautiful woman to touch the earth."

Lin scoffed with a blush. "You don't mean that."

"Of course I do! Do you know how many people want to be with you? The numbers are insane!" You said smiling at her.

Lin looked at her glass. "No one wants to be with me, I'm too... bitter."

You took offense to her words. "Bitter? No! You are strict and a little cold, yes, but bitter? Never! You are the kindest, most selfless woman I've ever met! You are an absolute joy to be around."