Writers Note

Thank you for choosing to read

Rachel

This novel is primarily a horror story mixed with romantic, comical and dramatic essence. 

The protagonist of this story aims of becoming the greatest paranormal investigator on the planet as he was cursed with an evil power through which he could see ghosts and interact with them.

In the story he takes up one of the toughest and the unsolved case of the world and goes to a town which is detached for the normal world in terms of their ethnicity and their culture.

This story is suitable for teens and young adults. Although there are some scenes in the story which might not be suitable for teens. Read at your own risk.

Copyright © 2022 by Joshua S

All rights reserved

No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, writing, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.
This book is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents either are products of the author's imagination or are used fictionally. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, events, or locales is entirely coincidental.