𝗖𝗵. 3: 𝗦𝗰𝗲𝗹𝗲𝗿𝗼𝗽𝗵𝗼𝗯𝗶𝗮

𝗦𝗰𝗲𝗹𝗲𝗿𝗼𝗽𝗵𝗼𝗯𝗶𝗮
𝗙𝗲𝗮𝗿 𝗢𝗳 𝗕𝗮𝗱 𝗣𝗲𝗼𝗽𝗹𝗲/𝗖𝗿𝗶𝗺𝗲
______________________________________
(Revisioned: Oct 5, 2022)

𝗠𝗼𝗻𝗼 𝗣𝗢𝗩

4 days... I spent 4 days planning...

And finally, I made my decision...

Today is the day... I am gonna be known as a hero.

I spent about 14 hours planning on how I should make myself know...

Is my outfit alright? Should it be more colorful? Like a knight in shining armor?

Should I make a speech whenever I save someone? Like what the heroes did in the books...

Should I traverse at day? Or night?

I had spend roughly 2 days stalking the heroes that would roam the street... watching their every action... They are exactly like the fairy tale heroes. I would study their mannerisms, actions, reactions, clothing, tactics... Everything.

Some heroes wore colorful clothing, while others, mostly the ones that lurk at night, wore darker clothing... The one with the white scarf seemed to have the most "normal outfit", a simple black jumper and black long sleeves.

Finally... I had made up my mind.

I would keep my clothes as is... I would lurk at night and... And I will not talk.

Finally after waltzing around an abandoned building, it was finally time... Time to start my heroism.

...

Midnight... Everyone is asleep... Everyone is tired.

While the civilians would sleep, the criminals would rise, searching for a lost soul.

I was jumping rooftop to rooftop, listening for the slightest of noises...

Cat meowing... water dripping into a puddle... Civilians watching late night television...........

It seemed to be a calm night...

*Phew!*

I hear a gunshot ring out... A silenced one...

Immediately, I started running to the direction of the gunshot.

I saw a warehouse in the distance... It must have come from there...

When I got there, I was excited to get some action... Sadly, there was already a hero on the scene... The scarfed man...

He seemed to be having trouble... The villains have him pinned down behind a concrete pillar... All were blasting their weapons at him.

It was deafening... Gunshots kept ringing around the warehouse, making my ears a bit irritated...

I zeroed in on the scarfed man... His shoulder was bleeding, probably from a stray bullet.

The villains stopped shooting... Slowly, one of them approaches the injured scarfed man, the others still aiming their weapons at the pillar.

My mind suddenly racked up as I formulate a plan to take them all out without hurting the scarfed man.

That's when I saw an old dusty television in the corner of the room...

I used the television to my advantage.