𝗖𝗵. 4: 𝗧𝗲𝗹𝗲𝘃𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻𝗼𝗽𝗵𝗼𝗯𝗶𝗮

𝗧𝗲𝗹𝗲𝘃𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻𝗼𝗽𝗵𝗼𝗯𝗶𝗮
𝗙𝗲𝗮𝗿 𝗢𝗳 𝗪𝗮𝘁𝗰𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗧𝗲𝗹𝗲𝘃𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻
______________________________________

𝗧𝗲𝗹𝗲𝘃𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗣𝗢𝗩

The TV stutters to life, as the static cleared it revealing the news.

A man and a woman sat side by side to announce the news.

"We are coming to you LIVE with BREAKING NEWS!"
A man in a suit says

"Recently it has come to our attention that... a mysterious person has been seen lurking around our city"
A news lady said with suspense

The TV switched to a slideshow featuring static-y photos of a person with a strange brown bag on their head.

"As you can see here, there has been multiple sightings of said person sneeking around crime sights... Unfortunately, ALL of the photos seemed to be HEAVILY covered up by static... All though it wouldn't matter much since said person is wearing what seems to be... A paper bag, on their head... Fortunately! We could tell that this mystery person is in fact... A mystery MAN!"
The man said, leaning on the table

"Mm hmm... Quirk experts have theorized that the mystery man's quirk must have something to do with static...... Or, could there be another person messing with the cameras? We have little to no info on this mystery person. All we know is that he was seen... Quite recently, only appearing about 5 days ago and has been seen in ALL of the recent villain attacks"
The news lady said

"Now, this begs the question... Just WHO is this mystery man? What does he want with us? Why is he always present during villain attacks? Is he just a bystander with a strange voice of clothing? Or is he a villain, overlooking the situation?"
The man says

"What we do know is that this mystery man has been getting quite some popularity, with news, blogs, and other social media platforms all talking about him! making him the trendiest topic in all of Mustafu!"
The news lady continued.

"Before we continue... If you have any news on this mysterious man, please call XXX-XXX-XXX. AND! Make sure to stick around for a surprise interview! Gosh it took a lot of convincing to get this interview..."
The man added

The number flashed on screen.

"My, my, I wonder what else this mystery man has in store for us?
The news lady said

"Ha ha, we have no idea what the man has in store for us... But! let's see how the people view him!"
The man replied

The screen changed and showed a bunch of pictures. Posts, pictures, art, blogs, tweets... All directed to the paper bag man.

"It appears the fans are all going crazy about the mystery man! I mean... He does look like he could make a good plushie!"
The woman said

"Yes indeed! Ah- wait... It appears someone has called our number"
The man said

"Oh wow! Please put them on!"
The woman replied

There was a slight pause, before a click could be heard.

"H-hello?"
A woman's voice could be heard