𝗖𝗵. 9: 𝗗𝗶𝗱𝗮𝘀𝗸𝗮𝗹𝗲𝗶𝗻𝗼𝗽𝗵𝗼𝗯𝗶𝗮

𝗗𝗶𝗱𝗮𝘀𝗸𝗮𝗹𝗲𝗶𝗻𝗼𝗽𝗵𝗼𝗯𝗶𝗮
𝗙𝗲𝗮𝗿 𝗢𝗳 𝗚𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗧𝗼 𝗦𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗹
______________________________________

𝗔𝗶𝘇𝗮𝘄𝗮 𝗣𝗢𝗩

It's been a 1 week since Eri came crashing through a TV, and into my life. We found out about the horrible things Overhaul has been doing... Making quirk erasing bullets using Eri's blood. Overhaul almost completed the task... During our investigation, we found out that all Overhaul needed was a few more weeks until his bullets were completed.

We have to thank Paper Bag for stopping it before it was complete... Who knows what could've happened... And Eri... Since she has no parents, and barely trusts anyone, I've decided to keep her with. Considering the only ones she trusts right now are just Me... And Paper Bag...

It was hard to manage, since I now have 2 people to take care of... But whatever...

...

...

Right now, Me, Eri, and a bunch of other teachers are watching our potential students.

Eri has been trying to find Paper Bag ever since he saved her. I'm also looking for Paper Bag. During our talks, I figured he would've been at least 15-16 years of age... Who knows? Paper Bag could be among the participants and we just don't know it...

"Let there be chaos! HAHAHAHAHA!!!"
*BEEEEP!*
Nezu-- our principal --pressed the big red button, releasing the gargantuan Zero Pointer.

I pinched the bridge of my nose at my boss's banter.

"Wow..."
I could hear Eri mumble as she watches the Zero Pointer rampage through the fake city.

...

...

We watched the students as they ran away from the Zero-Pointer. Tch, not very hero-like. There was one green haired kid who caught my eye, he defeated the Zero-Pointer with one big punch to save a girl. He'll definitely be placed in my class, although the way he used his quirk was not very logical.

So far, the only one that has defeated the Zero-Pointer, is the Midoriya kid.

We were about to wrap up, until a huge pulse of energy shockwaved throughout site A!

*VWOOOOMP!*
The shockwave stretched all over site A, even going as far as hitting site B! And it kept traveling!

*CRACKLE!*
The shockwave managed to travel so far, it hit our observation spot.

The moment the wave went through the observation area, the technology started to fluctuate. Cameras stopped working, screens shut off, wires started crackling, light bulbs exploded.

"What was that?!"
Cementos got up from his chair.

"EMP?!"
Vlad Kind guessed.

Eri clung to me. All of us sat in darkness, waiting for the power to come back on. Luckily, it did.

Everything came back to life again.

"Nezu, what was that?"
All Might said, looking warily at Nezu.

"What a powerful quirk..."
Midnight said, starting to relax in her seat.

Everyone's nerves were on edge. Who knows how far that shockwave traveled to?

"Does anyone have a quirk like that?"
Snipe asked.

Nezu opened up his tables, supposedly searching for the one that could possibly do such a thing.