2.

*a/n: KIT IS IN THIS I SWEAR*

finally , it was 10:30 the last 15 minutes seemed to go by really slow and all she could think about was this kit guy?? strange. after grabbing her beige tote bag and her square cat eye sunglasses, she entered her car ( black mercedes coupe ).

On her way she was listening to taylor swift. she liked taylor but she adored even loved melanie martinez. she never listened to melanie when she was happy it was always taylor when she was joyus. she didn't know why maybe because all melanie's songs all had meanings.

After her thought progress she had realised she was finally there. after taking about 5 minutes to find a decent parking space. when she was out of her car she saw a familiar girl , she was much taller than blair and had 2 bunches in her hair and was wearing a white crop top with a pleated pink mini skirt. she could definitely tell this was yas and by her looks of course she knew what she looked like since of her insta!

As she started walking up to her, she smiled and wave at yas to proceed to give her a friendly hug when they met. " hiii !! " smiled yas with a friendly tone, blair replied back and they started talking , they seemed to get along really really well. yas and blair knew they were gonna be best friends. they continued their conversation until yas opened the door with her lanyard and that is when she saw alice or ally as blair called her.

" BLAIRRR !! " squealed alice running up to suffocate her in a hug, blair couldn't even reply since she was taken out of breath from alice's deep hug. " i missed you ally !! " excitedly replied blair breaking the hug to look down at her older sister. she was only slightly taller but she felt massive compared to alice. after alice and blair had a catch up. blair was introduced to the cast she already knew will and joe they were pretty good friends to be honest. then she went ahead to meet kizzy, bash, rhea and corina.

she thought they were all really nice , she still was thinking about kit though where was he and why he didn't notice her yet. out of nowhere a teasing voice appeared behind her , " no hello ?! how dare you. " said kit dramatically. she was shocked. she turned around and kind of went flustered he was even more attractive in person.

" oh - uhh - yeah i'm sorry - i- " she said being cut off by a voice " i'm only joking its chill! uhm so my names kit and yeah! heard u were hugging everyone and i want a hug soo? " he said staring at her eyes , he thought she was adorable not hot not anything like that, cute or adorable. he knew that they were gonna be close friends way or not they both really liked each other from their first impressions. before even replying she literally just hugged him like she needed comfort, he felt like warm and comforting like he wouldn't judge her no matter what. after that so what hug which what was about 3 minutes they started talking and they both were getting along really well. the cast literally watched them "flirt" for about 30 minutes they say. but all they cared about was talking too each other really??