8.

" maybe i am .. " she said trembling her lip.
" maybe i am all those things. i don't really care as long as ur here. " she said hugging him tightly sobbing loudly into his shoulder, lifting her face up he held it tightly " blair .. " her eyes were thin slits .. " uh m' ywah. " she said darting her eyes across the room. " blair .. look at me. " he said slightly tipsy but focusing on her. as blair looked at him he began to talk again,

" blair, your not. trust me your fucking gorgeous and i know your not that type of person. "
he said cupping her face with one hand and wiping tears away with the other. they'd only known eachother for a few days , why was she feeling like this ?!. what did this man put in his words. "fucking hell kit connor m' drunk nd yu still manahe to make me blush." she said hiding her face , without even thinking kit grabbed her and pulled her into a kiss, blair didn't even process what was going on all she could taste was his acholic breath, quickly realising what he did he pulled out. " shit im so sorry. " he mumbled , " no , kit its fine ykkk m' enjoyed veryveryvery much !! " she said grabbing his hand stumbling to get up, " cmon were toing t' bar. " without even saying a word he just followed grabbing his jacket and making sure she could walk.

 " without even saying a word he just followed grabbing his jacket and making sure she could walk

@kitconnor has updated their story.

after they settled down into the bar they saw 2 familiar faces , will and yaz. so both of them just did what they thought would be best and started making out. luckily will caught them and of course took a photo. luckily kit saw him in the corner of his eyes but blair didn't.

@will

@will.gao_ uploaded to their story.

" oh shit " mumbled blair.

YES THIS IS FAST BUT I NEED ACTION OK