13.

blair groggily woke up after her deep sleep to see lleyton next to her she smiled and kissed him on the forehead and got into the shower. she had some sort of buzz on her after last night, maybe from seeing her old friends, maybe finally getting laid, maybe finally seeing lleyton again or maybe slapping kit.
"oh shit.. kit" blair mumbled she didn't really mean to slap him but to be honest she was annoyed. it was like he was obsessed c'mon they knew eachother for maybe a week max?? she still felt so so bad but was so pissed at the same time. she just shrugged it off and decided she just wouldn't message him until she was ready.

After getting ready blair went to search for lleyton nd she saw him putting her dirty clothes into his washing machine. "morning darling" he smiled at her and showed her the uber eats and said "want anything from starbucks doll" she nodded and he just knew what to get her, i guess they kinda just had that connection.

 "morning darling" he smiled at her and showed her the uber eats and said "want anything from starbucks doll" she nodded and he just knew what to get her, i guess they kinda just had that connection

@lleyton__01: starbucks for the mkst prettiest girl
liked by joelocke03 and 3k others

*creator has turned comments off*

blair sighed she somehow felt happier then ever but she still had that feeling about kit what was happening to her?? she decided to just continue with her day and try and enjoy all her time with lleyton or maybe just go home and chill.

she ended up going out shopping with lleyton and of course he would spoil her?? he was a rich actor as well of course. blair and lleyton were making headlines as they were caught getting cozy all over london. in literally almost a day the whole world had forgot about her and kit and now were obsessing over blair and lleytons new "romance" ??

 in literally almost a day the whole world had forgot about her and kit and now were obsessing over blair and lleytons new "romance" ??

@hollywoodgoss: blair and lleyton getting cozy in london town centre??
liked by 250k

comments
@user0393883: theyre so much better than kit and blair, kit and blair were well to rushed atleast theese have history
^
@kit.connor01: wouldnt be suprised if shes with a new boy tomorrow alice was right.
^
@hollywoodgoss: kit throwing shade at blair what really happened with kit and blair 😳😳

@joelocke03: leave the poor girl alone her and kit were NEVER a thing

blair sat down in her hotel to open instagram to see this post, to be honest she wasnt really bothered she wasn't ashamed about lleyton.. that was until she saw kits comment.. why was he so bothered its not like they were anything they were just good friends. she honestly felt like she was about to cry and she did. he knew how much alices argument had affected her and he went there. she thought he cared about her but obviously not. she spent all night crying into her pillow and shoving lleyton away. what had she done??

OMG I KNOW ITs been OS LONG
I HAD WRITERS BLOCK