14.

it had been a couple of days since blair had hit kit and blair seemed to of forgot about it all and she was just enjoying time with lleyton that was until she got a message from yas.

yas x

hey r u coming to set
kit said u'd promised you
would in a couple of days x

blair thought that was strange did kit not tell them
about the slap?? i guess not?

yeah of course i will be there for
about 12??

blair got up and decided to get ready. she was mad at kit but she would never break a pinky promise, no matter what condition. i guess she would just have to keep her distance from kit. blair got ready and decided to post a instagram cos she thought she looked nice. or maybe just to warn kit she was coming.

@ozzy_blairrr: ready to see some of my favourite people!! liked by joelocke01 and 27k others*creator has turned comments off*

liked by joelocke01 and 27k others
*creator has turned comments off*

for some reason blair didn't want to feel awkward so she kinda brought lleyton along, she didn't think it could be much of an issue?? on the drive there blair loved being able not having to drive for once.

when they got there joe and kit kinda smiled in horror, but there was something different about kit, he looked broken maybe even had tears in his eyes. this almost made blair hit rock bottom, all of this was her fault. blair loved lleyton but a piece of her heart was beating for someone else and there he was stood right infront of her, broken because of her.

suddenly blair completely shut out kit, to get him out of her mind and just decided to hug the rest of the cast and continue on like her jolly self and they all loved lleyton so bonus??? but she wasn't happy with the cast, something or a special someone wasn't there to be happy with.