5.

morning after.

~ sorry for not uploading been really busy !!!// also had writers block

blair woke up to bird's chirping and unfamiliar feeling , like she was warm and comforted, she looked down to see kit. why the fuck was kit there she can only remember them watching a movie ??
" kit .. ? " whispered blair, " yes ?? " said kit turning to look at her with squinted eyes . she really didn't know what to say but wanted to know why he was there , " how come your here .. ? " , flustered by blairs question he replied but sounded quite shy for some reason, " well - uh , uhm you fell asleep on me s- so i didn't want to leave you. " softly smiled kit as he stood up, " nooo!! it's fine honestly i was just wondering. " said blair wiping her eyes grinning at him.

" are u sure ?? i know we just met and it's weird but. " softly replied kit sitting back on the bed.
" honestly i'm thankful you stayed with me for company. " blair said getting up. no more words were said as blair got up and looked for a hoodie " shit .. where the fuck are all my hoodies " she said in "anger". without warning , a dark blue-ish hoodie was thrown at her. it wasn't her hoodie though , it was kits. her cheeks going red while she ran into the bathroom like a little girl. she put the hoodie on and wore a pair of shorts with it.

walking out , she didn't see kit but heard commotion downstairs , walking downstairs she heard the frying pan in the kitchen, walking in to see kit cooking them breakfast. " hey. " exclaimed blair with a smile ,
" ugh nooo, this was supposed to be supriseee !!! "
moaned kit playfully.

after a bit of chatting and eating breakfast it was finally time for kit to leave. they said their goodbyes and kit and blair could not stop thinking about each other.