3.

After talking for about an hour kit had to go to film some scenes she was left with yaz and will, " whats up with you and kit ?? " whispered yas, blair's cheeks went red, " man ur bare blushing rn " teased will. " stoppp guys we just met today. " blair said sternly. they continued to tease blair until she finally said
something " fine he's pretty. that is all i am saying " she mumbled hiding her face. as they all just continued to tease her it died down when the rest of the cast joined them. " hey !! what were u guys talking about?? " exclaimed joe , they all replied with nothing but someone had to end up telling them. " cmonn i never said i liked him, i just said he was pretty. " after even more teasing they all went quiet when kit came.

After about another hour shooting was finally over , alice suggested that they all should go eat somewhere since they all haven't eaten anything all day. they all said yes except from blair and kit both of their reasons were that they weren't hungry. they were both lying they just didn't go because they didn't want to and felt awkward with the group. when the group said their goodbyes it was just, kit and blair were just stood there. " hey. " smiled blair , " hi. " smiled kit back.

when blair was about to set off she saw kit start walking so she decided to stop him , " you don't have a ride !? " asked blair , " no .. ? " kit replied shocked , blair offered to drop him off , he said no at first but she begged wich ended up in him saying yes.

So she took him to his car were he sat in the passengers seat , for the first few minutes they didn't talk but when blair finally asked him a question he was zoned out his eyes glistening admiring blairs beauty. " oh - uh sorry " he said in a soft but raspy voice , " uh , yeah actually you know i'm hungry now , how abt we can just get pizza from yours ?? i really don't wanna go back. " said kit in a confused voice. " that wasn't even the question but of course we can if u want !! " chuckled blair.

For the rest of the 5 - minute drive they talked , happily and like friends who had known eachother for ages would. finally at blairs house kit went straight to order pizza and blair went to get changed into comfier clothes. after they both got relaxed
the door finally rung it was the pizza. " wait !! let me pay plss !! " exclaimed blair rushing to get the door
" no way. " said kit pushing her out of the way, they both ended up play fighting to who was gonna get to the door first, in the end it was blair but they were both laughing their heads off. " BLAIRRR " said kit in playfully angry voice. " toughluck " said blair shrugging her shoulders.

while eating their pizza's blair decided to post on her instagram story of something about kit. since she knew that he was already one of her good friends.

@ozzy_blairrr has posted on their story

and strangely so did kit.

@kit

@kit.connor01 has posted on their story.

they both laughed at eachother , and decided to watch a movie before kit had to go home. ironically they chose rocketman well blair chose it , just to wind him up.