Crystal Clear

Hi everyone! I'm sorry for such a long hiatus, but I promise I've been working on some chapters. I have also been working on my most recent story, Crystal Clear!

"Crystal is struggling to make ends meet and is seriously in need of a break from her two day jobs, not counting her night job as a waitress in a burlesque club

"Crystal is struggling to make ends meet and is seriously in need of a break from her two day jobs, not counting her night job as a waitress in a burlesque club. On a late closing night, she questioned why so many men came to watch the shows and she found herself doing the same movement as the women on the stage. What she didn't know was that the owner of the club, dominating Alessandro Romano, had been seeing every step the naive girl took and he decided to make her the starlet of the show. Of course, not without some training from him.

Now bubbly Crystal was caught up in the spotlight of Alessandro's life and was soon to discover he wasn't as mysterious as he wanted to hint. A journey of discovery and sheer sexuality encases Crystal's world, after all the innocent girl was easy to read because she was crystal clear, just how Romano wanted her to be." 

If you're looking for an intricate mafia story unlike any other you should check it out!!

I would really appreciate it if you'd check it out!