Mitsuya Takashi

Mitsuya Takashi - Study together

The bell had just gone and it was the end of school. You were sitting at your desk and had your face buried in your arms, trying to catch up on some sleep. You felt someone's hand pat your head so you looked up. Mitsuya Takashi.

The both of you had just met at the start of the school year because of an English project and you two got along really well. Eventually, you developed feelings for this gorgeous boy. The way he talks, the way he tilts his head when he smiles, you loved every small thing about him.

'You're not going home, y/n chan?' The boy asks you 'no. I told my mom that I was gonna stay at school to study but I'm going to take a nap first' you reply 'haha.. well that's no good. Come one, let's study together' Mitsuya said. Unable to refuse, you reluctantly stood up and followed him.

--

'UGHH I don't understand this!' You groaned. You and Mitsuya were sitting side by side on a table in the library, studying algebra. 'You'll get the hang of it, for this equation you'll have to do the things in the bracket first. So it's 𝑧 • 𝓍 • 𝟹𝟫 to the power of 4' Mitsuya explained 'what. Speak Japanese please Mitsuya kun.' You replied. Mitsuya chuckled 'How about we take a rest for now, maybe that'll help'

--

You had fallen asleep next to Mitsuya and he was trying not to wake you, as he knew you were up all night studying, again. The right side of your face was resting against your algebra book and your hair partially covered your left. Mitsuya carefully tucked your hair behind your ear and admired your beauty. He leaned in close and gave you a small kiss on your forehead, blushed like crazy, then quickly returned to his original position and started doing algebra equations as if nothing happened. You opened your eyes, truth is you weren't actually asleep. You just didn't want to study algebra anymore. Your cheeks were tinted red as you sat up and started to say 'Mitsuya k-' before you could finish your sentence, Mitsuya interrupted. 'I am so sorry, y/n chan, I've liked you ever since we met and I acted without thinking. And I... I understand if you don't want to hang out with me anym-' before he could finish his sentence you gave him a small peck on his lips.

'I like you too, Mitsuya kun, Always have, and always will'