Sanzu Haruchiyo (part 2)

[i recommend you read part one first]

~

You heard the door opening and after the person to the right of you got out of the car, they assisted you by holding your hand as you tried to exit the car. You don't think they did a very good job because you bumped your head on the way out. The same person took your hand and guided you somewhere, you knew it was the person before because their hand was really warm. It took a few seconds for you and the others to reach a building, once you stepped in the building, you felt a gush of cold wind. You shivered, the only source of warmth was the unknown man's hand. If this was under different circumstances, your heart would probably be beating really fast as if you were a high school student on a date. 'Take her to the boss, Ran' you heard someone say, and you two began walking again. So the person who's been guiding me is Ran, huh? He's pretty gentle for a gang member... Ran removed your earbuds and said 'here we are, miss y/n. Do not remove the blindfold until the boss has told you to. If you follow his instructions, then your life may be spared' then your life may be spared. Comforting.

Ran gently pushed you into the room and left. It was silent for a few minutes and you were beginning to think that Ran guy had led you into an empty room. Your hands trailed up to the blindfold, wanting to take it off, but then you heard a voice. 'Did I say you could remove your blindfold?' You dropped your hands and started fiddling with your thumbs. 'Uh.. no..? B-but it was only because I th-thought there was no one in here! Please d-don't kill me... I'm begging you...' The voice sounded bored 'Me? Kill? That job's for the admins, all I do is give orders, and they obey. You may take off your blindfold now.' Without lifting your head, you take off your blindfold and start fiddling with it. 'Lift your head.' The person commanded. You reluctantly lift your head and you see a skinny white haired man with dark circles under his eyes. He looks somehow familiar... you recognise the look in his eyes.. 'm-mikey? Is that you..?' The white haired man's eyes widen as he walks towards you. He cups your face in his hand and a huge smile spreads across his face 'y/n... it's you' He murmured, pulling you into a hug. Mikey's hug was comforting, but it wasn't the same as Sanzu's. With Sanzu, your heart would beat like crazy and your cheeks would be a bright red colour. With Mikey, it was like reuniting with an old friend, which you were, old friends. You and Mikey met because of Sanzu.

Sanzu had just got his mouth ripped and was running to your house because you were all he could think of. You were his comfort, his best friend... or so he thought. On the way there, he spotted you sitting on the swings in the park near your house. He ran up to you and called your name, and you turned around in shock, seeing the state he was in. Sanzu had wiped most of the blood away and the flesh at the sides of his mouth was exposed. You quickly dragged him to your house, cleaning his wounds, while you made him tell you how he got those terrible scars. After a good 10 minutes of persuading Sanzu, he finally told you. It was his friend Mikey. The next day, you forced Sanzu to introduce you to Mikey so you could scold him. Mikey bowed down to both you and Sanzu and apologised, saying that he didn't know what came over him and why he did it. After Mikey apologising 20 times, you finally forgave him (Sanzu forgave him on the first apology). Ever since that day, Mikey would invite you over to his house or a park, and you two would play for hours, with Sanzu and Baji of course. You enjoyed their company and became really good friends with Mikey and Baji. Baji was a little scary at first, but you got used to him after a while.

You hugged Mikey back as he told you something. 'Y/n... I'm the leader of a criminal organisation now...' You pulled away from the hug and asked him the question that had been bothering you the whole time. 'So what are you going to do to me? Are you going to hold me hostage? Surely you wouldn't let me walk around freely after Kakucho san told me their names.' Mikey was quiet for a while then walked out the room. Ran was waiting outside and Mikey whispered something inaudible to him. Ran turned to you and told you to stay here or you'd get in trouble, then closed the door and locked it.