Baji Keisuke

Baji Keisuke - I love you

'Y/n chan!! Your boyfriend's in a fight again!'

You sighed as you stood up and followed your classmate. Just how many times has he been in a fight this week? You thought as your friend led you to the courtyard. There you saw him, beating the crap out of the poor boy he was holding against the wall. It wasn't the other boy you were worried about, it was Baji. He had cuts and bruises all over his face and arms and blood splattered on his face. He'd just been in a fight yesterday, and still had not recovered.

'Baji! You promised me that you wouldn't get into fights anymore!!' You shouted as you ran towards him. His fists had stopped going to the unconscious boy's face as he turned his face to you and said 'this one sure put up a fight, I only fucked him up because he was checking you out' Baji said with an angry expression. Over protective as always you thought, as you rolled your eyes and dragged him to your classroom to bandage him up.

You sighed 'Baji, just how many times do I have to tell you not to get into fights? You know I'll be leaving in a few months and I won't be at ease if you're getting roughed up everyday!' Baji pouted 'do you have to leave? Just cause you got a scholarship at a better school doesn't mean you have to go!' You rolled your eyes and sighed again. 'Do you think I have a choice? My family's tight on money right now, dad just lost his job and mom working as a waitress at a cafe doesn't give much money... I'd definitely stay if I could but...' you trail off, looking away. Tears started rolling down your cheeks and Baji immediately noticed. He grabbed your chin and pulled your face towards him 'Ow! Baji what the heck? You're gonna break my ne-' before you could finish, Baji kissed your soft, pink lips. Flustered by this sudden act of love, you quickly covered your face with your hands. Although you could not see your face right now, you knew you were as red as a tomato.

Silence filled the room as you recalled what had just happened countless times. It wasn't like Baji had never kissed you before, it was just... unexpected. 'Why are you crying..? Is there something wrong? You know you can tell me everything, right?' Baji said with a worried tone in his voice. 

'Of.. of course, Baji' You responded as you took a deep breathe. 'I.. I just don't want you to forget me, and I don't want to forget you, ok? When I watch movies, couples always break up with each other when one person in the relationship moves away. And.. And I don't want that! You're the only person who I've like this much and I don't want to leave you! What if you find someone else? Someone better than me? Someone prettier than me? Someone who has nicer than me? You'll forget me! And how much I love you!' You exclaimed, your eyes squeezed shut while you shouted the last part.

Silence filled the room once again. It was awkward as hell. You wished you could take back what you just said. Maybe you shouldn't have said the last part that loudly. What if one of the neighbouring classes heard? You groaned in embarrassment and hid your face in your arms. 

'You... you love me..?' Baji said, his voice barely audible. You lifted your head and glanced at your boyfriend. His face was a bright red colour, and his ears too. Baji grabbed your face and cupped your cheeks with his soft hands.

'Hey listen, I'll never forget you, no matter how far apart we are from each other because everything will remind you of me. When you eat peyoung yakisoba, you'll remember the time I stole yours off of you to give to Chifuyu, when you fail a test, you'll remember how I get bad grades and lecture yourself about it, just like you'd do to me. Anything you do will remind you of me because our relationship is special like that. And as for me, I'll never forget you, even to the day I die because, I love you too.'

time skip ~

'Baji... why.... why did you leave me...?' you sobbed as you placed a fresh packet of peyoung on your boyfriend's grave. 'I didn't think you meant the part where you said even to the day I die' you complained as you continued to bawl your eyes out. Chifuyu, Mikey, Draken and some other blonde kid walked up to you. Chifuyu walked towards you and knelt down by your side.

'You know... Baji san knew this would've happened... he was prepared.. but I knew something, no, someone was stopping him. You, y/n chan. I could feel that Baji san was not ready yet... he told me to give you this the day before bloody halloween.' Chifuyu reached his hand into his pocket and pulled a tiny box out and handed it to you. You wiped the tears from your eyes and took it from him. You opened it and there was an openable silver heart pendant and a note. The note said:

Hi y/n!! If you're reeding this then I am probubly ded. I just wanted to let you noe that eevin thoe I have left yoo in this world, yoo still haff to liv on. All I want is 4 yoo to bee hapy. I want to see that gorjis smile of your's on your face from abov!!

Rememmber, I will always love yoo and will never forget yoo! I will be waiting for the day yoo join me (hopefuly not too soon cos yur still yung)

Love, baji :)

You chuckled as you read the note. So many spelling mistakes and grammatical errors you thought as you shook your head and moved onto the silver heart pendant. You opened the heart and there was a picture you took with Baji on your first date. It was so touching it made you tear up. Chifuyu pulled you in for a hug as the others gathered around you and comforted you.

Baji... no matter where you are, or what state you're in, I will always love you.