"Howard I still haven't made a decision. And you calling me every second isn't going to change that." Peggy said, sitting at her kitchen table. Her kettle was whistling and she went to get a tea bag, the perfect way to wake up.

Steve and Natasha landed in a park, suits disappearing. The clothes they were wearing, Steve in his modern day clothes and Nat in her black widow suit, remained.

"Steve? Where are we?" Nat asked. Steve bought a newspaper from a kid and looked at the date. "1947." He stated.

"I don't understand. I know how we got here. The Ancient One had kept Natashas memories. She had lived her whole life as a spy and Steve needed someone to help come up with answers.

Steve knew one person that could help them right now, Howard. He started running to a phone booth, Nat following behind. He ran through the streets of New York to a house Tony will soon own.

He had been hearing of it for years. The house his dad made and the upgrades that would soon game. He got the gate opened and knocked on the door.

"Steve be careful with what you say. Howard tried to find you for years. To him you just appeared."

"I know."

Howard opened the door in shock. "Rogers! You're alive?!" He exclaimed, pull Steve into a hug. "How can this be?"

Steve was about to open his mouth until Nat stopped him. "Mr. Stark, Natasha Romanoff. May we come in?" Howard smiled at her and nodded. "Anything for you Ms. Romanoff."

"I was on a team that was doing a secret project. We came across Steve and got him back to his traditional health stats. We need your help."

Stark didn't take his eyes off Steve at all. It's like he was trying to figure out every detail and missed clue. "There's something I need first. I need a ride to Peggys and a change of clothes."

"I have an address. I need to stay here with Romanoff. Upstairs has guest bedrooms and closets. Pick what you like." He said, writing on a piece of paper. Steve grabbed it and ran up the stairs.

He put on a nice shirt and pants and started to find his girl.

Nat waited to hear the door close before continuing. "What I'm going to say is going to cause questions. But save them for the end. Deal?" She asked. He nodded.

"Steve doesn't know any of this. Two years ago he went down in that plane. He woke up 70 years later in 2012. We traveled to 1945. I was born in 1984." She stayed.

"You time travelled. I knew it would work. Is that the end because I have questions?" Nat was taken aback and nodded.

"Yeah. I didn't think it would be this easy."

"First. Was it a portal? Or can I not know? Second. Does Steve know? Third. Do you need documents? I can make them." He started.

"You can't know. Steve doesn't know. I do need documentation. I don't have anything." Howard started writing down his own notes. "You've been trying to do it. You've been working on time travel."

He nodded. "I figured if I get the right way I could fix my biggest mistake. But it seems you helped me fix it. Captain America did survive."

"Now you can't tell anyone." She said. "Trust me darling, you won't need to worry about me." Nat rolled her eyes and they continued talking.

A yellow house. Of course Peggy lived in a yellow house. Steve stood at the front door and froze. Peggy was going through the piles of papers when he finally knocked.

"Bloody Nora." She groaned, assuming it was Stark. "I haven't decided yet." She stated when she opened the door. She looked up from her papers and she dropped them to the floor.

"Ste-," She whispered, not able to get a sound out. He started to smile and she pulled him into a hug. Never wanting to let him go again.