Chapter 9

"Where is he?! He said he would be here! He was supposed to be here 10 minutes ago! So where is he?! Okay, it's fine everything is fine

"Where is he?! He said he would be here! He was supposed to be here 10 minutes ago! So where is he?! Okay, it's fine everything is fine. You know you need to breathe, the last thing I need right now is to have a panic attack. Just Breathe you can do this, you don't-"

*Knock knock* 

He's here! I hurriedly ran to open the door. "h- " I cut him off by grabbing his arm, and pulling him inside. "Where were you? You were supposed to be here 10 minutes ago. why are you late? "

I know this is a bit out of character, but I have to be on time. I'm not even supposed to be here! It's been a week since I've been sneaking out of the house, to hang out with Alec.

But today is too important, I'm meeting Ethan's girlfriend today. So I have to dress to Ethan's approval. And Alec said he would help me ready. Okay, so I might have asked him and he agreed, but same difference.

"If you did-mh" I was cut off by a hand squeezing my throat. And their thumb and index on my cheeks.

Why did I agree to do this again? Oh yeah, because a friend a dick

Why did I agree to do this again? Oh yeah, because a friend a dick. That won't allow her to dress as she pleases. Why does it bother him so much? She has complete freedom to dress however she likes. Plus she looks adorable, and anything she wears.

Wait, did I just think that? Maybe she is influencing me? Well, I guess we're even now, due to her newfound claim to me being a bad influence. Since she has been sneaking out to see me, it is adorable,

She was grounded for a month. Don't know how you ground someone that doesn't exactly have a clue about the outside world, but ok. She says it's because she broke another one of her mother's rules or whatever. Though if I'm being honest, every time I hear more about her so-called mother. I get a bit more concerned.

Cause really, who has that many rules? And only trust a boy's words and not just any boy. A boy that doesn't respect your daughter. And the fact that Angel doesn't seem to see anything wrong with the way she is treated. Is concerning in itself.

Makes me wonder what else is not "normal'' in her life. But I won't pry into her life. Demanding the answers to my questions. That won't do anything but make her shut down. And I don't want that to happen, I'll just have to wait for her to want to tell me. And like a good so proclaimed friend, that Angel had claimed me to be. I will listen, to all she has to say