Chapter 18

"Do you really have to leave?" Holding on to me, not allowing me to get out of the bed

For the best 2 days I have been staying at Alec's. And I would say, we been able to get close during that period of time.

I would say he has really open up to me. For example, I never expected for him to be clingy.

Don't get me wrong i been loving all this attention. I just fear that he just doing this for me?

"You heard Holland, she want to have a sleepover at her place." Finally be able to push him off me.

Our days has already gotten into sync. We would wake up, I would take a shower. And come out to a freshly picked outfit, and a plate of breakfast.

Which I have started to noticed that Alec loves to feed me.

While I pick his in return, and eat while he showers.

So far we have just stayed inside. I haven't felt the need, nor the want to socialize.

But Holland had requested, or rather say demanded. That we have a girls day, and that I should stay the night.

And how could I resist? While Alec knew how I should've resisted. But I can't do that, plus it sounds fun.

What could go wrong?

I quickly jump in the shower, getting ready to start my morning packing.

I must admit, keeping my clothes at Alec's has been the best decision ever! Well, it wasn't my decision, surprisingly Alec the one that requested. And true, he had already bought some accommodation for me.

Such as the body wash, tooth brush, snacks, and some dish ware.

But to be able to have my own drawer, is just a feeling I can't even describe.

As I get out, and wrap the towel around me. I'm welcomed with the smell of freshly baked waffles.

 "Ooo, waffles! Thank you," I say looking at the blue plate filled with waffles, oranges, and bananas

He just hands me my new pair of pajamas a light beige, white crop top. That has a cute bear, and some matching shorts.