Chapter 10

1 month of knowing each other

It's been several days since the whole meeting Holland thing took place

It's been several days since the whole meeting Holland thing took place. But I also haven't seen Alec since then. Did I do something wrong? Have I finally pushed him away?

I need to talk to Jill, feeling as though I'm going to lose my mind with all these what-ifs. And hopefully, he'll show up today.

I can't believe it's been a month since the first time we met. Well, met. Granted, I did kind of force him with my presence. But it all worked out in the end, right? Well, I hope so, at the very least.

I don't think I've even shown him my whole personality yet. Such as my hobbies, movies, and shows that I like to watch. I mean, sure, you've heard me talk about them. Maybe that was too much for him to handle. He did seem very uninterested as to what I was talking about at the time.

I don't know maybe Ethan was right. I would just be embarrassing myself after all. I just stop thinking about this stuff, I just talked to Jill when I saw her.

I quickly grab my tan pumpkin sweater and my beige skirt. Quickly put it on, before I put on my chunky white sneakers. Add some tan leg warmers, to put over the top of them

 Add some tan leg warmers, to put over the top of them

The walk there felt shorter than normal. Maybe because I was mostly in my thoughts. "Jill, I need some advice. " "Advice? What kind?" "It's about Alec" "oh, I don't know if I could help you with that."

"Please, tell me everything you know. "There isn't much to tell you. Other than the basics, everyone knows to never touch him. I know you, call him this "Alec." Maybe perhaps, call him by his name? as a way of respect.

I've also noticed how you would bake sweets, maybe it's just me but he doesn't seem to be quite a fan of the" I've been doing everything wrong! No wonder he has stopped seeing me! He must have felt so uncomfortable being my friend. I can fix this, I have to fix this, well somehow at least.

"Thank you," I say, before running to my room.

I can fix this, what are all the things that I need to get rid of? I scan my room looking for any signs that might annoy him. Plushies! I quickly stuff my plushies under my bed. Okay, now just remember what Jill said.