Chapter 11

Don't forget, eggs, sugar, baking sod-" "I know," "do you know it is also quite rude to interrupt someone?" He just raised an eyebrow at me

Don't forget, eggs, sugar, baking sod-" "I know," "do you know it is also quite rude to interrupt someone?" He just raised an eyebrow at me. "So is being on the phone."

He has a point, "j-just go to the store you're making me lose concentration on this level." He just rolled his eyes, before getting out of the car.

It's been almost a week since the whole confronting thing happened. And our friendship is better than ever! I'm currently sitting in his car so that he could go get the groceries. I thought it would be fun if we baked something together. And since he doesn't have any ingredients at his house. Yep, that's great we're going to his house!

My idea, of course. like always, but aye at least he normally always agrees.

Now back to the whole phone thing. No, sadly I'm still not allowed to have a phone. But Alec does let me play on his, whenever I get bored. Not saying that I get bored with hanging out with him. I don't think I could ever do that. I mean lately, he has been bringing some of his work with him. So while he does that, I can be on his phone.

He even downloaded some games for me to play! I still remember the first time he allowed me to hold his phone. I was so scared that it was some type of trick, or I was gonna break it accidentally.

But I guess it all was good in the end. I'm currently playing Angry Birds, which has become one of my new obsessions. But I can't seem to get over the stupid level! Always missing that one little piggy. It's like mocking me, knowing that I can't get him

I now understand why mama doesn't allow me to have a phone. I think this game has awakened some serious anger issues I wasn't aware that I had.

But apparently, my dismay is amusing to Alec. As I can see every once in a while he glances over at me. While doing his work, me being frustrated over a level. I can see the slightest bit of amusement in his eyes.

That's usually, about the time when he takes the phone away from me. Only to beat the level every time on his first try! Jerk

Ughhh! Do you know what? I'm done, I give up, I'm doing something else. Hmm, what to do, oh what to do?

After a while of just thinking, I decided to take pictures. Now It's as if I'm always there to annoy him, he'll love it. I think to myself laughing.

I decided to do some normal smiling ones, a few silly faces, and pictures of my outfit. I look so cute today.

 I look so cute today