Who is she?

I looked at her as she led me to her home. She helped me walk and made sure I wasn't in too much pain. I looked at her. Her eyes were lighter and she had a radiant glow. She seemed at peace and didn't seem to be fairly in pain. She was full of energy and happiness. Before she seemed to be full of darkness and disappointment when she was looking at the other men. When she turned to me she had a light pink tint to her cheeks and had a calmer glow. She showed no emotion except interest however, that instantly changed when she started to help me to her home. Why am I, the male being helped by her? In all the anime I've seen the men are the ones who help others. The cute and useless female usually falls for the cool emo. But that could just be a specific Manga.

We arrived at a much nicer house than I expected. It was fairly big but no close to a mansion. However, it wasn't too small nor medium. It was a light red and had a simple design. There was a large tree in the yard and a wired fence around the home. An old swing was barely hanging from the tree and it seemed to not have been touched in ages. We walked towards the door as the girl scurried to pull out her keys. She freaks me out and I feel a need to run away. I could run away but I'm not in the best shape at the moment. I feel pain but I've dealt with it enough to be able to walk a little.
As she opened the door and led me in I looked around the big living room. There was a hardwood floor, a large main room with openings to a hallway, kitchen and dining room. The living room was connected to the entry way and the couches seemed new along with their television. I hadn't noticed her start to walk me down the hall way as I was still looking around. She opened a small door and led me into a much smaller room than expected. It was about the size of 4 janitors closet. She sat me on the bed and quickly ran off. I felt big in this room especially with the small closet, dresser, mirror and tv. The bed was really small and I concluded that this was a guest room considering the size. She quickly came back with a special aid kit and took out things for my wounds.
"I'm fine...you don't need to do this." I said calmly with a little slice of pain. She turned to me with a slight frown and continued to take things out for my wounds. After trying to convince her for awhile she finally managed to convince me to let her.
After she fixed my wounds up a bit she took my shirt and my sweater. She was going to wash my sweater and sow my shirt since it was a little ripped up. We sat on the bed silently while she started to sow.
"Do you feel better?" She said breaking the silence. I, however enjoyed silence so I nodded.
"Do they hurt you often?" She asked as her voice cracked slightly. I didn't want to nod for this question but I also didn't want to answer. I don't feel secure in telling her things after how well of acting she did back there. But.....It still didn't seem like acting to me... she coughed and held up my finished shirt.
"Well I'm not the best but I think it looks nice.." She says awkwardly.
"It looks nice, thank you" I say quietly and look at her. As I look at her I can see dark bags under her eyes as if she hadn't slept. She was short but really thin and had pretty long curly hair. Her eyes were an aqua blue, strange because they had been a dark blue before. She looked at me and I jumped a little at her sight. She seemed stunning but also had so many faults. She walked out and said that she was getting me something to drink and eat so I could feel a bit better. I nodded quietly but continued to look down.
This is strange, she's being kind to me, what am I supposed to do? I already said thank you but, she hasn't stopped to say anything rude about me. Maybe she's one of the girls who think of what's wrong with you and then they tell everyone else. She's made her mind up about me hasn't she? I'm weak and I should leave now. She doesn't want me around so why stay around?
I made up my mind quickly and got up with a shot of pain running through my body. Crap I had forgotten about being beat up and almost killed. Idiot..I grimaced in pain started to fall a little as I felt something come up my throat. Baka! I said halfway as I threw up on her floor. I started coughing a bit and heard footsteps coming towards the door. She'll hit me for this, I just know she will, she'll hate me and call me names and tell everyone just how much of a bother I am. I held my stomach and I heard the footsteps stop in front of the doorway. There was a semi tall, thin and seemed to be in her early 20s women standing there. Her hair was long, brown and beautiful while her face was nicely figured and her small dark blue glistening eyes looked at me with a disgusted tone. "What has this idiot gotten herself into now?" She rolled her eyes and sped walk away. The other female came back and saw the throw up that was on the ground in surprise and she put the food down on a counter slowly. "I-I'm so sorry for this I'll clean it all-" I looked up and already saw her gone, probably throwing up in the bathroom already....I had barely any strength in me and I began to feel my face grow hot.I heard more foot steps and thought, great, she's going to kick me out...but she came in with her hair tied in a bun and started to clean immediately. Why hasn't she kicked me out or hit me yet? I thought as I felt myself fall back onto the bed as she finished up cleaning. I could barely see, everything was beginning to blur and all I saw was black.

(((((I KNOW ITS A SLOW CHAPTER