Old Best Friend 🎥 Alma Peregrine

Fluff ^^~
(y/n=your name. /y/l/n=your last name. Y/n/n= your nickname)

Y/n pov

I got my feet outside and walked around, somehow I came to a bar, well it looked like a bar. On a shield was written "Priest hole". I opened the door and I smelled right away the alcohol. A little smirk came across my face. I took a seat at the bar and a man asked what a young man like me wanted here. I chuckled and face palmed me. Yes I looked like a man. That's just because I'm gay. But I'm in the 40's so it's better to not scream that I'm a woman.

"Just walked around and found this bar, I take a Whiskey" my voice was rapsy of the smoking.

The man sighs and nodd. Then he poured me some whiskey in my jar before he gave it to me with a light smile. I furrowed my brows and took the jar.

Not much later I left the bar, still sober and heartbroken. My girlfriend just broke up with me because her dad said so. Well, couldn't change it anyway. I just have to move on.

My feet walked like a robot, to a place I visited like fifty years ago. They brought me to my old friend Alma. The cute, caring and loving woman who loves kids and smoking her pipe. I slight smirk build up my face and my heart went warm at the thoughts of her. She was my best friend. I told her everything when I was younger. Now I'm physically old and bitter. I saw how my parents took their life, it was horrible. Not a day goes by where I don't think about them. They loved me. Since then I thought I couldn't love anymore.

Full in my head, I didn't recognize that I reached my friends home. I ringed the doorbell and not much later two little girls opened the door. Confuse stand written in their little, sweet face. Well I would be confused too, when a tall person stand in front of them.

"Miss. Peregrine?! There's a man!" the girl screamed. I was shocked, this girl do has a loud voice.

The girl had blonde, gold hair. A cute face and just looks adorable like the other girl.
But I couldn't think further because Alma stand in all her glory next to them.

" Y/n/n?!" her voice was slightly shaken. I just smirked and opened my arms for my best friend. In the next two seconds she laid in my arms and hugged me tightly. I coughed and gasped for air. Alma just snorred like a sleeping cat.

The girls rushed away. Happy that I have my friend back, I place a kiss on Almas hair.

"What- what are you doing here dear!?" she loosen the hug and let go of me.

"well, what should I say? I just slipped in this loop to visit my best friend." I told her.

She nodded and pulled me inside. I chuckled and place my hand around her waist. Her head laid on my shoulder and while we "cuddled", alma showed me the house and introduced me to the kids.

I think olive can't stand me. I don't know my but my head don't stopped telling me that. Emma on the other side smiled at me politely and shook my hand I hold out. Enoch just stand there, next to Jake and olive. The two girls from before sat on the ground and played a game I don't know. I just smiled at them and Alma said that the both of them will talk to me later. I nodded and then there was a boy who had bees living inside him and a boy who wore a suit. I loved them already.

"Miss. Peregrine, who's that man?" Olive asked.

"olive, that's not a man, that's y/n y/l/n, my old best friend" she introduced me.

Suddenly the two girls rushed to me and hugged me, well my waist. I felt my heart jump at the cuteness....