I'm sorry/ Alma peregrine

Sad sad sad...

Alex Sandler pov (own character)

I squeezed my eyes shut at the pain that's going through my body. It was a wave of pain, it flooded my whole body right now and I don't think I will make it until Alma arrived again. If she ever will comeback, I don't know, its written in the stars.

"Oh my holy God" I whispered and looked at the wound on my Abdomen. It's literally huge, and theres so much blood coming out. Shit shit shit.

Long story short thing. There was a hollow wight and miss. Peregrine ordered that we should close up everything that could be opened and we should sneak every weapon we could find. Sadly we didn't had that much safety. So the hollow wight jumped through the window and tried to kill us all, funny thing is, before that all happend, there was a man, a black, weird looking man in our home, he came and wanted to take Alma. She tried to discuss but the man treathed her to kill us if she don't come with him and so she gave up.

While the others fight, all I did was laying in a fucking corner because this motherfucker stabbed me and now I'm bleeding, might even dying. Without anyone near me, great, I never wanted to die alone.

Luckily the hollow was down and dead as a corpse, the other wards wanted to safe miss.peregrine. I wanted to come with them but i couldn't even get up. So I laid here, dying. Don't get me wrong, I am not afraid of dying, it's just so fucking hurtful and I'm alone.

After a quiet while that passed, I felt something warm drooling out of the corner of my lips and when I tried to wipe it away I saw its blood. My sight got more blurry and I slowly felt dizzy and tired.

"ALEX, ALEX WE GOT HER BACK!!!" I heard Emma shout and many footsteps coming in the livingroom. I cracked a smile on my blood-smeard lips and was sure about that my teeth must be red.

"ALEX! OH MY GOD WAIT" olive now yelled and ran towards me, kneeling down. She grabbed my hand and in the corner, I could see a injured miss.peregrine. Worry streamed trough my body and I let a tear roll down my cheek.

"Are you okay?" I asked. She nod and kneeled beside me. Her left hand was clearly broken and with her right hand, she laid her on my cheek to wipe away this single tear.

"Dear, you'll be okay, l-let me just-" I cut her off, knowing that she would make me wanna fight but not this time.

"Shh, Alma, no stop, I won't be okay this time" I mumbled and with my last strength, I tried to stroke her cheek carefully.

"No! I can't let you die on me" she repeated all over again and settled her head on my chest.

"Hey Alma, it's okay, let me go" (amlost crying here  ifykwim😭) 

"I love you forever Alma LeFay Peregrine" I whispered and laid my arm around her back. Then everything went black....