Addison Montgomery/ "get the fuck off my girlfriend!"

Jayson Black pov (gip)

My beeper ringed and I started running into the room were the emergency.

When I opened the door, I saw a scene I've never wanted to see in my life. Alex kissing MY girlfriend! Anger streamed trough my body and I rushed towards them and try to tear them apart.

"Get the fuck off my girlfriend!" I yelled and pushed him off my girlfriend. He stumbled back and hit his head on the wall, I chuckled and embraced my shocked girlfriend. My hand grabbed her hip and so did I pull her closer to me. "shh. I'm here" I heard a loud sob and my heart broke.

My head turned to Alex and he just stood there, smirking. I clenched my jaw and wanted to punch him so bad. But I have to hold Addison right now.
Her sobs getting quiter each time my hand stroked her back.

"he k-kissed me Jayson i-i swear!" She stuttered and I just nod, understanding "I know baby, I know" I whispered in her ear.

I heard a door shut close and I guess Alex left. Better for him.

After some minutes of just standing and holding each other, we looked at each other and I leaned in for a kiss.

"Are you alright?" I asked. She nod and hid her head in my neck. I smiled.